Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skull Mountain Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 06, 2009
I started a new musketeer file and I saw a very strange glitch. There were two troggies just standing there and one of them kept walking back and forth. I tried to see if I could join a battle with them but it told me "Unable to join- Combat full". What's strange is that no one was in a battle with them. I saw this twice in the same realm (realm Avery).

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Administrator
Hmm. It sounds a bit like a loading issue where a combat was in progress, but you were unable to see it. Back in May 23, 2013 there was a change made where all initial battles with the Troggies were made single player only, and the message "Unable to join - Combat full" is commonly encountered in this area due to that rule change.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Hmm. It sounds a bit like a loading issue where a combat was in progress, but you were unable to see it. Back in May 23, 2013 there was a change made where all initial battles with the Troggies were made single player only, and the message "Unable to join - Combat full" is commonly encountered in this area due to that rule change.
As One-Eyed Jack said, it is likely due to this change. Although the Troggies may have been walking around and not in a fight, if there was a battle nearby, the battle area might have taken up all the room that you would have used to fight the Troggies if there wasn't a battle already in progress. I had that phrase come up several times while attempting to find a battle area not already taken, even though there were still numerous Troggies walking around. I ended up having to engage the Troggies while the player victor was still invisible after looting the chests, because it was so packed at the time.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
filly412 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
I started a new musketeer file and I saw a very strange glitch. There were two troggies just standing there and one of them kept walking back and forth. I tried to see if I could join a battle with them but it told me "Unable to join- Combat full". What's strange is that no one was in a battle with them. I saw this twice in the same realm (realm Avery).
the same thing happened with me weird the bug has spreaded to the world