Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Woo!! I did it!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
I beat the game! I am a level 65 privateer with two full pages of companions and three companions on the third page. I still haven't got Zeena. (I think that is her name?) I can't wait for the next update... well i can wait. I still need to get all of my companions to level 64 and 65. I have every side quest companion(except Zeena) plus Nausica and Handsome Dan. I would like to thank KI for their amazing game and all of my companions(I mean what's a Captain without a crew). I especially would like to thank Blind Mew and all the other writers for their amazing storyline. My favorite part of a game and especially KI games is their storyline. KI out did themselves with Pirate101. Thanks again!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Excellent work! Completing the game before the next expansion is always sought after by many players. Now, use the time to you have to expand your army, get epic gear, and get your companions to the max level! Once again, good work, and be proud of your accomplishment, comrade!

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Congratulations for reaching the final level!!! x me and my crew celebrates and hands out celebratory cake x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
i am about to complete it woot
*Sends out professional cheerleaders, OK, Ok so its Ratbeard and Mormo in grass skirts, to cheer you on.*