Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How to do floating rug glitch pls?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I saw a w101 video where people created pathways into the sky using floating rugs! I saw a pirate do a "silver maze" contest that also had this, and I was wondering how to do this. There seems to be no guide for how to do this and I desperately like this glitch. Is it removed? If it is not, is there any creative pirate out there that has a guide on Central to teach me this glitch.

Don't worry pirates, KI stated that on w101 this glitch was harmless and they kept it.

To anyone who gives me an answer, thanks SOO much.

Community Leader
Golden Guardian on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
I saw a w101 video where people created pathways into the sky using floating rugs! I saw a pirate do a "silver maze" contest that also had this, and I was wondering how to do this. There seems to be no guide for how to do this and I desperately like this glitch. Is it removed? If it is not, is there any creative pirate out there that has a guide on Central to teach me this glitch.

Don't worry pirates, KI stated that on w101 this glitch was harmless and they kept it.

To anyone who gives me an answer, thanks SOO much.
Unfortunately I do not think the same unintentional features your referring to made it over to Pirate101.

Maybe, but the interface is a little different.
I can do it with my Wizard101 houses, haven't been able to do it in Pirate101.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Try Paige's Page. I do believe she has lessons on how to do this. She creates some amazing stuff this way.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
You saw this too! I have always wondered how to do that. Sadly I can't give you the answer to your question in either game. But I am going to be staying tuned to any answers just like you are!

P.S. Sorry I couldn't give you an answer. I know this post doesn't really do anything for ya.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Dr Zeppers on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Unfortunately I do not think the same unintentional features your referring to made it over to Pirate101.

Maybe, but the interface is a little different.
I can do it with my Wizard101 houses, haven't been able to do it in Pirate101.
If you type "pirate101 silver maze" on google you should see a video of a pirate who made an AMAZING house, and he also included the floating rug glitch. It is there and I have seen many other pirate's show screenshots on Central doing this glitch. So my next question is, how do we do it? I have seen a floating item glitch thread on p101 central, but it did not help me so much.

On another note, rectangular rugs are glitched. I place it on the floor. But I can't pick it up, twist or do anything once I have placed any rectangular rug on the floor. These rugs I brought from the SI housing vendor.

P.S: Can KI include similar w101 housing features to re-create the glitch? Eg connecting a rug to bookshelf and using checkers and stacking crates and stuff.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
I HAVE DICOVERD HOW TO DO IT! If you take two wooden pedestals, and two tribal woven rugs,(both normally found in the bazaar.)and a metal grating. You can place the tribal woven rugs together,(long ends touching)and then the two pedestals next to each other, then move one of the rugs on to the pedestals, then move the pedestal only holding one rug one space away from the other pedestal, then pick up the rug that's on both of the pedestals, then place the metal grating under the floating rug, then stand on the metal grating, and up you go!

hope this helps!

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
ninja pirate on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
I HAVE DICOVERD HOW TO DO IT! If you take two wooden pedestals, and two tribal woven rugs,(both normally found in the bazaar.)and a metal grating. You can place the tribal woven rugs together,(long ends touching)and then the two pedestals next to each other, then move one of the rugs on to the pedestals, then move the pedestal only holding one rug one space away from the other pedestal, then pick up the rug that's on both of the pedestals, then place the metal grating under the floating rug, then stand on the metal grating, and up you go!

hope this helps!
Your a legend

Community Leader
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Try Paige's Page. I do believe she has lessons on how to do this. She creates some amazing stuff this way.
Awww Thank you Chrissy.

Golden Guardian
I Do have a few Tips for P101 . I'm working on more. Let me see What I can get together for you. Right now the woven rugs seem to work the best, for creative decorating. Here Is a rail system. I made this with large pattern rug from Port Regal, it's basic and might help you get started?

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Community Leader
Cool to see I was wrong.
Havent seen anyone really doing much of anything in pirate101 housing. I just review central, here, and my own fansite, I don't go 'looking', who has the time!?!

So have at it pirates! Be creative!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV