Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A flying turtle went through a windlane AHH!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
See above. Wait a moment. I never thought I would use those word in the same sentence........Info:
Character: Smiling Natalie lvl 53
Quest name: go to Westminster sky way
Description of the bug:
It happened once ( to me ) , I was playing solo, no one was on me ship, I am not sure if anyone else experienced it, and I don't think I can reproduce it.

Administrator
Heya! Just to be clear, floating turtles will go through the windlane all the time if their names are green. Those are the ones who won't attack and therefore aren't restricted from traveling. If the turtle's name is red or grey, then there might be an issue here.

Did you happen to notice the color of the turtle's name?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
Heya! Just to be clear, floating turtles will go through the windlane all the time if their names are green. Those are the ones who won't attack and therefore aren't restricted from traveling. If the turtle's name is red or grey, then there might be an issue here.

True true, but then jack, explain this hmm? once, the infamous spirit bulls were chasing me!! on the snowy side!.. i took some screen shots, but they'l be too hard to reach... still, they came off their restricted paths!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It happened to me too once when I was clearing my ship of tokens and the turtle buzzed right through my ship. It was beautiful and I think I spent three hours trying to place my ship in 'just' the right spot and wait for the turtle to swim through and be ready to get a picture of it. lol
I finally got some good shots but I am sure I totally looked the fool, but such is the fate of an artist in pursuit of their art lol. My friends on the game at the time thought my play by play as I would agonizingly miss the perfect shot again was particularly funny.
I did get some beautiful shots of the local fish life and some great clams. I even posted it as a bit of a drama with The Attack Of The Sky Clams. lol

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:

The color was green, and I thought, another bug.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
True true, but then jack, explain this hmm? once, the infamous spirit bulls were chasing me!! on the snowy side!.. i took some screen shots, but they'l be too hard to reach... still, they came off their restricted paths!
Ohhh can I see them?