Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

xbox friendly

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i would like the message boards a bit more friendly for the xbox 360 and xbox 1 when it comes out if yu could do this ki it would be great(yes the xbox internet so dont ask that)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
zuto4011a on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
i would like the message boards a bit more friendly for the xbox 360 and xbox 1 when it comes out if yu could do this ki it would be great(yes the xbox internet so dont ask that)
but the xbox one suks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
but the xbox one suks.
Now now, come on, lets be more positive or constructive here, ok? Nothing wrong with saying you don't like it or it is not your style but insulting it will possible generate hurt or defensive feelings. Besides, being able to play this on a really large TV sure sounds cool to me. Remember Ryan the Relentless playing on that large screen monitor at KI headquarters? Is that sweet or what? lol

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
Now now, come on, lets be more positive or constructive here, ok? Nothing wrong with saying you don't like it or it is not your style but insulting it will possible generate hurt or defensive feelings. Besides, being able to play this on a really large TV sure sounds cool to me. Remember Ryan the Relentless playing on that large screen monitor at KI headquarters? Is that sweet or what? lol
Chrissy, I just started a month ago and you are the only none KI worker I remember. You are always so positive and kind, keep being you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Shayden181 on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
Chrissy, I just started a month ago and you are the only none KI worker I remember. You are always so positive and kind, keep being you!
Aww what a very sweet thing for you to say. You really made my day. Thank you so much for your kindness and encouragement.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Shayden181 on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
She'd be hard to forget

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Belle on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:
She'd be hard to forget
Aww shucks *Pushes dirt around with toe*

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
yea that must have been great for ryan however my point is that microsoft made so many bad choices with the xbox one it's already one of the worst consles ever along with the FREAKING PHILLIPS CDI!!!!!!!!!1 if anything ki should make pirate101(maybe even wizard101) for the wii u
Random somberero swashbuckler:BUT THE WII U SUCKS
first off my opinion that i like the wii u
second,compared to the xbox one the wii u is as good as wreck it ralph...but a console and i have much more reasons to like the wii u.
silver joseph vane

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:
yea that must have been great for ryan however my point is that microsoft made so many bad choices with the xbox one it's already one of the worst consles ever along with the FREAKING PHILLIPS CDI!!!!!!!!!1 if anything ki should make pirate101(maybe even wizard101) for the wii u
Random somberero swashbuckler:BUT THE WII U SUCKS
first off my opinion that i like the wii u
second,compared to the xbox one the wii u is as good as wreck it ralph...but a console and i have much more reasons to like the wii u.
silver joseph vane
I see your point and you are of course entitled to your opinion. I was not saying that your opinion is wrong. I just was asking you to soften it a bit as we try to be a bit more positive here. Perhaps just saying you don't like it because of....... Your way of stating it is a bit harsh, not your opinion, just how it was expressed.

Think of it this way. Say you had a friend who had a hair style that you thought was really goofy and ugly. Sure you could tell them just what you thought and possible hurt their feelings, or you could say, " Ya know, I bet your hair would look really cool if you did this. Wanna try it and see what you think?" If they ask why you could say, "Eh It's just not a favorite style." You accomplish the same thing without hurting feelings or making anyone feel defensive.
The nicer way is still validating your opinion, but nicer feelings are spread as you express it.
This is just my opinion and I am known for loving to bless others, so please take it as just that.