Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halloween companions :)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
i was thinking that since Halloween is coming up if we could get some Halloween companions like the headless horse man or a pumpkin guy.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
EpicRapBattlefan90... on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
i was thinking that since Halloween is coming up if we could get some Halloween companions like the headless horse man or a pumpkin guy.
Wow. That would be great. Here are a few Halloween companions I would like to see:
  • Headless Horseman-Phantom General
Class-Musketeer
Weapon-Flaming Pumpkin Head
  • Grim Reaper-Wraith
Class-Swashbuckler
Weapon-Scythe
  • Pumpkin Jack-Scarecrow
Class-Witchdoctor
Weapon-None (uses hoodoo)
  • Frankenstein-Dr. Von's Monster
Class-Buccaneer
Weapon-None (uses fists)
  • Esmeralda-Black Widow
Class-Privateer
Weapon-None (uses webs)

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
They had the Yule-trog, so it's certainly in the realm of possibility to have a Halloween themed companion. I think it's a great idea. Your suggestions sound good, but they wouldn't even have to go to the trouble of making a new character. Like the yule-trog, they could use existing creatures...aztecasaur mummy, specters (the ghosts with the hoods and cloaks) and lagoony to name three.

How about this idea...skeletal Capt. Gunn. He would fight with a saber in one hand, clutching his skull in the other.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
They're going to do something for Halloween, according to the newsletter. I am very curios to see what it is. In the meantime, my wizards are pointing and laughing at my pirates as they strut around in their Halloween clothes, with Halloween pets, etc. But hopefully the pirates will have the last laugh.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indigo Ring on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
They're going to do something for Halloween, according to the newsletter. I am very curios to see what it is. In the meantime, my wizards are pointing and laughing at my pirates as they strut around in their Halloween clothes, with Halloween pets, etc. But hopefully the pirates will have the last laugh.

-Indigo
Bonnie points out to the laughing wizards, "Don't let them scam you Capt. They may have some temporary transformations They really only have two costumes. The boys have this totally awesome skull guy outfit that is amazing, I will give them that, but the girls only get a witch costume. A witch costume for a wizard? Doesn't impress me there Capt. I know that Avery and his secret suppliers will come with something grand."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
galliard1 on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
They had the Yule-trog, so it's certainly in the realm of possibility to have a Halloween themed companion. I think it's a great idea. Your suggestions sound good, but they wouldn't even have to go to the trouble of making a new character. Like the yule-trog, they could use existing creatures...aztecasaur mummy, specters (the ghosts with the hoods and cloaks) and lagoony to name three.

How about this idea...skeletal Capt. Gunn. He would fight with a saber in one hand, clutching his skull in the other.
Fantastic mental image, Saber in one had and his skull in the other. I love it.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Fantastic mental image, Saber in one had and his skull in the other. I love it.
Ohh... I would hire him!!!