Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what world is next?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
After we are done with aquila, what's next?
A logical idea would be krokotopia, grizzlehiem, polaris, valencia again, darkmoor or maybe zafaria. Ships based off egyptian kenebits, viking boats, or maybe african canoos would seem cool. I don't think we are ever going to see wizard city for that could mean colliding the two games.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Chase Donnely on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
After we are done with aquila, what's next?
A logical idea would be krokotopia, grizzlehiem, polaris, valencia again, darkmoor or maybe zafaria. Ships based off egyptian kenebits, viking boats, or maybe african canoos would seem cool. I don't think we are ever going to see wizard city for that could mean colliding the two games.
well we'll need to return to valencia, and then ... Polaris!

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
I believe it will go Valencia (to collect the windstone for Polaris) then Polaris and then I have no idea whats next.

Paul Level 58

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i heard krokotopia but maybe it could be like marlybone and Aquila were they do both krok and Valencia

Ensign
Jan 02, 2011
Well at the end of Aquila, We're told we're going back to Valencia presumably to get a map piece, and on one story threads, I believe Blind Mew has said our next trip to Valencia will be bold. I'm pretty sure we'll be going to Valencia next, but after that we can only guess. Personally I'm hoping after VA to go to Grizzleheim, Darkmoor,Krok, or Dragonspyre(Avernus)

Two-faced Darcy Freeman
Level 54 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Dec 13, 2012
I think that next world is Grizlleheim,probably the main quest will be to find Erika the Red, and get her piece of Marco Polo's map. I think that Kokotopia comes after Grizzleheim

Ensign
Aug 08, 2012
Looking from the patch client for pirate101 today, looks like its gonna be polaris.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Alric RainWalker on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
Looking from the patch client for pirate101 today, looks like its gonna be polaris.
They showed this patch last year; the polaris theme patched only displays once during the holidays month. I know that because everyone assume the same thing and they were wrong

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
To get your answer straight from Blind Mew, KingsIsle's chief writer, check out these threads on this message board:
A few story questions
Story thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Story Thread 3: The Search for Plot
From reading them, I am inclined to believe that we are still worlds away from Polaris, but we will get there in this story arc. The last quest in book 14 states that we will be going to Valencia again, but by a different route. Blind Mew promised that route to be "interesting". Whether we will have a quest-active skyway between our known worlds and the new Valencian skyway is unknown. The purpose already outlined in the story arc for going to Valencia is to meet the Toymaker and find out Kane's weakness so that we might defeat him when we do go after his El Dorado map pieces. I expect that we will continue to go after the easiest map pieces first and confront Kane after all the map pieces are in our hands or his. Kane may even think it suits his Grand Design to let us collect the last two pieces first and then lose them to him when we go for the complete set. After "C" skyway (Cadiz maybe), we have Erica the Red's and Mom's pieces to find. Erica should have her map piece in her possession, but Blind Mew says she is not in Grizzleheim. There are Polar bears in Polaris, maybe she is there. Mom's dead, so her piece is hidden somewhere. Your Presidio companion can tell you where she died. I expect that we will tour the 5 homeworlds looking for mom's map piece. Blind mew also promised Darkmoor to us and I'm not sure how or when it ties into the story arc, but I expect to go there before Polaris.