Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite World/Boss?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Bonjour! pirates!
Sadly, I cannot offer any treats to all of you today. As Old Scratch destroyed my kitchen making a Hoodoo potion of some sorts! But, bread will do, no?
Anyways, I brought pints of Yum for all who prefer that. (Don't know a true pirate that doesn't.)
For those who don't, I've managed to travel to Marleybone to get the richest tea I could smuggl- I mean borrow . So, lets sit down and have a little chat about favorite worlds, maybe even your favorite boss if you have one!
I personally cannot entirely pick one world to call my favorite, But I did quite enjoy Port Regal and Marleybone.
As for my favorite boss.. Well that's a even tougher question! The creators have given us so many great bosses to fight, from the small, ruthless, slightly humorous to watch, Count Brasillo. Or whatever his name was. To the mighty spymaster Deacon.
So, those are my two cents! What's yours?
Sail on and adieu pirates!

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Right now I would say Marleybone i'm not in marleybone yet so close though im getting the yellow windstone but I have seen the world in videos and it looks awesome and my favorite boss is Chumba Wumba I mean you destroy his pride it is sad but a awesome boss battle :) Toby lvl51

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have a unique twist, My favorite boss (of sorts) I love to hate, The Satyrs. I can handle them now but wow that learning curve had me slapping my keyboard much harder than necessary, lol.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Captain Kenneth on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Bonjour! pirates!
Sadly, I cannot offer any treats to all of you today. As Old Scratch destroyed my kitchen making a Hoodoo potion of some sorts! But, bread will do, no?
Anyways, I brought pints of Yum for all who prefer that. (Don't know a true pirate that doesn't.)
For those who don't, I've managed to travel to Marleybone to get the richest tea I could smuggl- I mean borrow . So, lets sit down and have a little chat about favorite worlds, maybe even your favorite boss if you have one!
I personally cannot entirely pick one world to call my favorite, But I did quite enjoy Port Regal and Marleybone.
As for my favorite boss.. Well that's a even tougher question! The creators have given us so many great bosses to fight, from the small, ruthless, slightly humorous to watch, Count Brasillo. Or whatever his name was. To the mighty spymaster Deacon.
So, those are my two cents! What's yours?
Sail on and adieu pirates!
These are my favorites

World: Cool Ranch

Boss: Stomzilla

Ensign
Oct 22, 2012
I know I sort of answered this question over on another thread, but I couldn't resist doing so again!

My favorite world, or should I say worlds, are Marleybone and Valencia. I just can't pick one, I love them both dearly.

As far as bosses, I love anything to do with the Armada. Though I have to say I have a lot of fun farming Bishop, so he and Rooke probably tie for my favorite bosses. For now, anyway!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
These are my favorites

World: Cool Ranch

Boss: Stomzilla
My top 7 worlds
7.monquista
6.valencia(for now)
5.aquila(THIS IS AQUILA!!!!)
4.skull island
3.mooshu
2.marleybone
1.(i know i will get a ton of negative replies for this)cool ranch.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
My top 7 worlds
7.monquista
6.valencia(for now)
5.aquila(THIS IS AQUILA!!!!)
4.skull island
3.mooshu
2.marleybone
1.(i know i will get a ton of negative replies for this)cool ranch.
Aww I wouldn't worry about negativity partner....(imitating John Wayne ). We are all entitled to our opinion and we can very easily agree to disagree if it comes up. I think Cool Ranch is pretty cool myself. The colors are beautiful and I love the music and sound effects and the story line puns are delightful.
I could say the same thing about all of the worlds. Picking a favorite would be way too hard. I for one would never get on someone's case for having an opinion. It's how you see things, How can that be bad?.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Good day, Captain Kenneth! Those are good questions. Let me see:my favorite boss I think would be Deacon. He's just so sinister! I'd be scared silly whenever he showed up. I agree with Fantome Nocturne, that Armada bosses tend to be the most thrilling -- which makes sense, considering the story.

As for my favorite world, that is harder. I love the beauty of Mooshu and Aquila, and indeed all the worlds have much of beauty and interest to them, but my favorite (at least right now) is Marleybone. Marleybone manages a period comfort and even splendor along with a lot of intrigue and some intense battles!

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Mooshu is my favorite world by far. It is so awesome and I am like two thirds through it and i love it and i am so sad it's almost over. I love the music too because it's so calming. And the world is just beautiful in general. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite boss fight... ooh i'm gonna go with the five element people. It was a lot of fun and each one of them was so different and unique but it was really really hard to solo because i'm a swashbuckler. Still loved it!

Ciao for now,
Silver Fiona