Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The coolest super or mega hit for companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 29, 2013
Who do you guys think has the coolest super mega?

Captain
May 02, 2009
The coolest super hit goes to Catbeard and the coolest Mega hit goes to Kzinti Singh

Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer
Vice Admiral

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Without doubt, Bonnie Anne's over the shoulder looking in the mirror epic. Others are still pretty cool, but that one is to me the most epic epic.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Without doubt, Bonnie Anne's over the shoulder looking in the mirror epic. Others are still pretty cool, but that one is to me the most epic epic.
I love that one, It is a classic Annie Oakley move. Then they made it even more brilliant when they added the humming. Just love it.

Captain
May 02, 2009
coolster50 on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
The coolest super hit goes to Catbeard and the coolest Mega hit goes to Kzinti Singh

Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer
Vice Admiral
Oh, and the coolest Epic critical goes to Argos

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Recently I promoted Bat Masterson to Vampier Hero and it came with a new critical Animation that I just LOVE. the music creates a little suspense and the pacing was so fast that I sort of felt like it was a real hit.

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Hmm this is tricky but if I have to choose it will be barnabus's epic I just love how he sticks out his claw it's just like he is saying Time To Die!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
El Toro! I his Epic Hit!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Oh, hmm, there's so many really good ones! I do love Bonnie Anne's and El Toro's epic hits especially (and you are right Chrissy, the insouciant hummed tune they added is just perfect), but as I think about it right now, my favorite super hit is Egg Shen (with the spinning naginata), my favorite mega hit is Catbeard (the minuet! I just love that), and my favorite epic is Mormo, summoning of a horde of teeny Mormos! And the teeny Mormos delightfully sound like squeak toys!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
All the above are really neat one. But my two favorites probably remain El Toro's Flaming-T-and-Rose critical and Mustang Sally's blown kiss critical.

-Indigo

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
my coolest is doctor noh! epic critical by far the most coolest one to me that green aura that he gets like he is like i am ready then unleashing two kicks and a super uppercut classy.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Definitely El toro. He always raises my spirit when he does an Epic, mega or super.