Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to DS Devereaux for Lieutenant Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations on becoming Lieutenant DS Devereaux. If you would like a party I would love to host it at my Privateers house or at the local brawling hall to accommodate more PVPers but as the subject of too many parties is being tossed around I totally understand. Perhaps we could have one to commemorate the writers being honored at the KI blog? I could start a new link if you are interested. You, Anne & Nathan would be the ones to discuss as to whether you would like to be so honored.
So.....What say you?

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
What sever will it be on and when will it be?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Congratulations, DS Devereaux! *claps like a maniac and hands bottle of yum* You deserve it! I love what you post on the roleplays, and I'm amazed at what all you can do, considering that I imagine you don't have much time on your hands. You definitely deserve a party! Woot!

~Elizabeth, level 22 ~

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations on becoming Lieutenant DS Devereaux. If you would like a party I would love to host it at my Privateers house or at the local brawling hall to accommodate more PVPers but as the subject of too many parties is being tossed around I totally understand. Perhaps we could have one to commemorate the writers being honored at the KI blog? I could start a new link if you are interested. You, Anne & Nathan would be the ones to discuss as to whether you would like to be so honored.
So.....What say you?
Whoa! A party for me? I'm flattered, but no festivities are needed for me. I'd be happy to attend and help plan a party for the fan-fiction authors, though, as being recognized on that level is truly an honor. In fact, getting one's own writing up on either site is a big deal, so an event honoring fan-fiction authors would be ideal. If for such a reason as that, I would love to have an event.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Yes, yes, yes! Congrats!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
DS Devereaux on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Whoa! A party for me? I'm flattered, but no festivities are needed for me. I'd be happy to attend and help plan a party for the fan-fiction authors, though, as being recognized on that level is truly an honor. In fact, getting one's own writing up on either site is a big deal, so an event honoring fan-fiction authors would be ideal. If for such a reason as that, I would love to have an event.
Girl, you deserve one. Come on. -passes a glass of tea- You're amazing, clever, and one of the best fan fiction writers I know! You deserve it.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DS Devereaux on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Always the humble but ever sweet DS Deveraux, that is unless imprisoned by a roleplay gang, then the gloves come off . A party for the recently honored fan fiction writers it is then. Could you three let me know when would be a good time for you? My schedule is pretty open so I will leave it up to the honorees to decide what day and time is best, then I will have the event catered by The Highlander Fox herself, well I need to ask her but I am sure she would love to spoil you guys with her delectable creations. x Rolls up sleeves x, Let's get this party planed

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Always the humble but ever sweet DS Deveraux, that is unless imprisoned by a roleplay gang, then the gloves come off . A party for the recently honored fan fiction writers it is then. Could you three let me know when would be a good time for you? My schedule is pretty open so I will leave it up to the honorees to decide what day and time is best, then I will have the event catered by The Highlander Fox herself, well I need to ask her but I am sure she would love to spoil you guys with her delectable creations. x Rolls up sleeves x, Let's get this party planed
No need to ask - I'd be glad to! I'm gonna be there baking all sorts of things!

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
x High fives Emma x I just knew it. x pours a cup of flavorful tea for us both, slides a Lemon Rose tea cake over, slaps a tablet down on the table and excitedly sits down. x Ok so what are ya gonna make and what supplies will you need my crew to procure for you?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
x High fives Emma x I just knew it. x pours a cup of flavorful tea for us both, slides a Lemon Rose tea cake over, slaps a tablet down on the table and excitedly sits down. x Ok so what are ya gonna make and what supplies will you need my crew to procure for you?
I intend on making Yum spice cake with a blue yum glaze, a variety of chocolate tarts, meringues with Yum/strawberries/star fruit topping them, mango and strawberry pies, lemon tea cakes with rose water icing and red yum slices, ginger-jasmine trifle cake, jasmine infused tea cakes, banana-chocolate crème brûlées, and anything else Miss Devereaux would like. I have most of the supplies, but I'm going to need bananas, Yum-Yum Fruit, bottles and bottles of Yum, and sugar. A lot of sugar.

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
I intend on making Yum spice cake with a blue yum glaze, a variety of chocolate tarts, meringues with Yum/strawberries/star fruit topping them, mango and strawberry pies, lemon tea cakes with rose water icing and red yum slices, ginger-jasmine trifle cake, jasmine infused tea cakes, banana-chocolate crème brûlées, and anything else Miss Devereaux would like. I have most of the supplies, but I'm going to need bananas, Yum-Yum Fruit, bottles and bottles of Yum, and sugar. A lot of sugar.

Ciao!
It all sounds marvelous, Emma! You can get most of your supplies in Monquista.

So, I have a very important family duty coming up on August 16th. My best days are from 11 AM - 3PM from the 5th to the 9th, any time on the 10th and 11th, and then not for another month-and-a-half.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Ciao!
Sounds heavenly . x Hands list to Anne who is the best driver of bargains on my crew x, x Issues small amounts of atomic yum bombs to Ratbeard to blow bananas out of the trees with instructions to make tiny bombs for the monquestian monkey to put on his arrows and he will shoot the bombs to attach at the head of the bunches and the little (I said little Ratbeard) explosion will separate them from the tree. x x Sends Torro, Iago, and any other horse or bovine crew to search for sugar deals with a set budget and promises them that any money they save can be used to by flavored sugar cubes x Torro, & Iago, you need to come back with 10 barrels of sugar minimum or no deal on the cube treats. x Sends Yakooza & Bison to winter Mooshu for ice cream flavors. Guys, be sure to get green tea flavored, and chunky monkey, chocolate chip, cookie dough supreme, white chocolate strawberry, chocolate fudge & mango sorbet. If anyone wants any other flavors just let me or them know.
Now, Uncle Milo, you pay a visit to your yum factory and yea, go ahead and cut yourself a nice tip, I know it is a privilege to have the owner working for me guaranteeing me the highest quality yum.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011

Ciao!
Oh my gosh that sounds delicious!!!!

Captain
May 16, 2011

Ciao!
Luckily, I have most of those items at my house's kitchen, so you can use mine!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I hope it's not on the fourteenth and the week of that, as I won't be able to make it that way. Gotta go all the way back to Virginia. Again.

I've been practicing, in response to the compliments. Thank you Thunderchu, Des, and Chrissy for the advice and assistance, and thanks Rachel for adding your compliment. :D

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DS Devereaux on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
It all sounds marvelous, Emma! You can get most of your supplies in Monquista.

So, I have a very important family duty coming up on August 16th. My best days are from 11 AM - 3PM from the 5th to the 9th, any time on the 10th and 11th, and then not for another month-and-a-half.
Ok Anne & Nathan, How do you fit in these windows?