Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you do all th equests you get overleveled

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
I have been doing every quest ..I am currently level 33 and at Port Reagal doing the Fort Elena quests. Everything I am fighting is 5 levels below me, and as I am a Privateer the challenge is minimal. Seems to stay at the level of the quests you only need to do the main quests ( gold chalice quests).

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
dgviper on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I have been doing every quest ..I am currently level 33 and at Port Reagal doing the Fort Elena quests. Everything I am fighting is 5 levels below me, and as I am a Privateer the challenge is minimal. Seems to stay at the level of the quests you only need to do the main quests ( gold chalice quests).
Wait until you get to Marleybone. That extra bit of leveling will come in very handy.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
dgviper on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Man, I WISH I had that problem! Battles always have me on the edge of my seat because I'm just barely at the right level. Maybe a little under leveled.

Rachel - Level 38

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
I have done every single sidequest I could find, all the way to Mooshu. The over leveling is very useful when it comes to the back half of Mooshu. It has come in use, a lot. I'm level 54 and I'm chasing down the Dragon Prince. Point is, over leveling comes in handy for the harder battles up ahead.

Bye,

Cunning Orion Moon

Captain
May 13, 2011
storm1012d on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
I have done every single sidequest I could find, all the way to Mooshu. The over leveling is very useful when it comes to the back half of Mooshu. It has come in use, a lot. I'm level 54 and I'm chasing down the Dragon Prince. Point is, over leveling comes in handy for the harder battles up ahead.

Bye,

Cunning Orion Moon
lvl 54? dragon prince part? wow. when i just reached aquila, i was close to the max lvl and could barely survive any fight. even when i fought the weakest enemy, i always ended up with very little health and no companions. not happening now though

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
lvl 54? dragon prince part? wow. when i just reached aquila, i was close to the max lvl and could barely survive any fight. even when i fought the weakest enemy, i always ended up with very little health and no companions. not happening now though
I have finished every quest in the game, and now just wait for the new worlds. Let me just tell ya, those extra levels will come in very handy in Marleybone and Aquila. I am max, as are most of my friends, and some of the fights still put you on the edge of your seat!!!