Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Request for More Witchdoctor Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 13, 2009
I really love my Witchdoctor but I am disappointed that she doesn't have a better ratio of WD companions for her as the other classes do. I know Privateers & Buccaneers also don't have the same ratio but there are MORE Privateer & Buccaneer companions that can be accessed in game.

Right now there are only 7 WD companions in the whole game and WD only get a total of 3 with 2 being unique ones-
Old Scratch (universal)
Mormo & Serpent Augur (WD gets)
Crab Hermit & Medicine Chicken (Swash gets)
Eep-Op-Ork-Ah-Ah & Uga Buga (Crown Shop unlocked)

Swashbucklers get 10 Swash companions-Sarah Steele, Mustang Sally, Froggo Villa, Yakooza, Mustang Toreador & Samocles. 6 if you exclude El Toro, Monkey King, Ju Hao, & Shiruku Neko (universal)

Musketeers get 9 Musk companions-Louis LeBisque, Private Mills, Hidenari Kuga, Duck Holiday, Bison Hunter, Corporal Sanders, & Chicken Sheriff. & if you don't count the universal Bonnie Anne & Rooster Cogburn.

Buccaneers get 6 Bucc companions-Barnabus, Taro Moomori, Lost Ranger, & Bison Champion. 4 if you don't count Hawkules & Ratbeard who are universal.

Privateers get 6 Priv companions-Monquisitor, Bison Shaman, Jim Masterson, & Kzinti Singh. Gracie Conrad & Catbeard are universal.

I did not include the Presidio companions in the Swashbuckler, Privateer, or Buccaneer categories because even though they are universal companions per se, they aren't guaranteed to a specific class because they are the only ones that the player chooses at the beginning of the game.

*TDA*

Ensign
Jun 15, 2013
I agree and hope that kingslsle will come out with more witchdoctor companions.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
First Mate
May 01, 2012
I think it also depends on your level and how far you are into the story line. I have a Level 28 Witch Doctor at about the middle of Cool Ranch and he has 13 companions of which I have paid for only one in Crowns. The Companions he has are Batacuda, Bones McGee, Bonnie Anne, Ghost Singer, Kan Po, Lefty, Milo Graytail, Mormo, Old Scratch, Ratbeard, Ridolfo Capoferro (Crown), Scorpious, and Skyfire.

I am also doing all of the Quests that I can find.

Ensign
Aug 13, 2009
SlightlyMadWizard on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
I think it also depends on your level and how far you are into the story line. I have a Level 28 Witch Doctor at about the middle of Cool Ranch and he has 13 companions of which I have paid for only one in Crowns. The Companions he has are Batacuda, Bones McGee, Bonnie Anne, Ghost Singer, Kan Po, Lefty, Milo Graytail, Mormo, Old Scratch, Ratbeard, Ridolfo Capoferro (Crown), Scorpious, and Skyfire.

My Witchdoctor, Swashbuckler, Musketeer, & Buccaneer are all level 65. I also have a friend who is a Privateer lvl 65 that I quested with while on my Buccaneer.

I know that WDs (and the other classes get more companions than what I listed. I was only classifying the companions by type that were of the same school as the pirate. Ergo Musketeer companions that a Musketeer gets, or just the Buccaneer companions that a Buccaneer gets.

Just so you know that these are the ONLY Witchdoctor companions in the game.

Right now there are only 7 WD companions in the whole game and WD only get a total of 3 with 2 being unique ones-
Old Scratch (universal)
Mormo & Serpent Augur (WD gets)
Crab Hermit & Medicine Chicken (Swash gets)
Eep-Op-Ork-Ah-Ah & Uga Buga (Crown Shop unlocked)

Need to amend this to 8 WD companions. I forgot about the Inoshishi Necromancer that the Privateer class get.

Regardless, though, WD still only get a total of 3 WD companions with 2 of them being unique to that specific class.

Best of luck to you in Cool Ranch :)

*TDA*

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012

He said witchdoctor companions, as in companions that witchdoctors get that are the same class as them. Milo Graytail is a Presidio companion, which means you can get him as any class, depending on how your parents died.

Silver Luis Cog L61

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012

He is talking about companions that Witchdoctors get that are Witchdoctors. Examples- Old Scratch, Mormo, and Serpent Augur.

May the odds be ever in your favor~Shay

Ensign
Oct 26, 2012
I agree but i think once we get to krokotopia we will get more witchdoctor companions

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
You forgot Dr. Noh. He is a melee Witchdoctor. He is Will-based, and his damage is magical.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Darkmoor will certainly have a lot of witchdoctor companions to!

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
9 witchdoctors you unlock Dr Noh who is universal and an Inoshishi Necromancer which privateers get