Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Still can't teleport to my house....

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Sorry I know I already posted about this but I bought two houses already one with crowns and one with gold and I STILL can't teleport to either one of them. Again the deed slot is grey and I can't select which house I want to be in.

Administrator
Hi! I checked out your account and was able to equip your musketeer's house on Matthew De Bouff. You simply need to double click on the house you want to equip. All seems to be in working order.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Is there some way I could screenshot it and show you? I guess maybe there is something I didn't download correctly because for me I can't select anything at all when it comes to houses honestly.

Administrator
Sure if you'd like to send me an email to community@pirate101.com with a picture or a link to a video, that would be fine.

I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game as a first step to see if that clears up the issue.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*