Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Regarding rooke

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Why does everyone say he's so difficult?
I was worried when the dungeon came up, I got to him and beat him in five minutes I mopped the floor with him
I guess quest grinding really pays off (p.s I got both his armor and his boots in my first run :P)

Scurvy Orion Lanyard level 61 privateer

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Showoff...

And he was hard... in the Testing Realm. I remember giving up when I had to defeat him. It took me five tries and after each try, I had to start all over from the beginning and work my way back to him (it was a bug, you see). I still couldn't do it, so I decided to wait for it to come Live and PRAY they'll fix it.

That was really my only problem in Testing. Trust me, I don't know if you played Marleybone and Aquila while it was still in Testing, but it was a pain. I liked the challenge of it because I'm a pretty good fighter (up until Rooke), but I was able to understand why they made it a little easier.

But yeah, I defeated Rooke in my first try here . Can't say I'm completely proud, though, considering the fact I know KI made it easier for people like me XD