Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Megali floats away?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
There's a jewelry vendor in Aquila named Megali. I was going to buy something from her, when she suddenly starts moving away from her pavilion, walks right through the Megalo Pazari, and floats above the Archery Range, suddenly floating away from the island. Did that just actually happen?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yup it did and you have Not consumed too much spiced yum. There is another thread on this Twilight Zoney bug here.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
Mark Laveer on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
There's a jewelry vendor in Aquila named Megali. I was going to buy something from her, when she suddenly starts moving away from her pavilion, walks right through the Megalo Pazari, and floats above the Archery Range, suddenly floating away from the island. Did that just actually happen?
i saw other people in different worlds float away too! One Day when i sold my old weapon (i needed gold) to get a new one so i went to the cool ranch weapon guy in coopers roost then when i came in the weapon guy floated away! also when i was in marleybone i came close to "Gracie Conrad" when i was gonna get her as my companion she just FLOATED away! if this happens again with the other person i walk to your gonna have 999,999 Players soon!