Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Assassin's Creed-A guide to The Weasel

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
This is a guide to the boss fight between you and Jack Weasel Wilson, the bounty in the Rooster Cogburn quest, "The Weasel".

Jack Weasel Wilson is an assassin running around causing crimes. According to Cogburn's own words, "Not even the Free Ranger and the Magnificent Seven could catch him". You hunt him down in Arroyo Grande, in the Sutter's Cave instance. When inside, he'll start taunting you, and then the battle begins.

BATTLE TIPS:

The boss fight with Jack is recommended for characters around Level 26. If you are not near it, DO NOT ENTER!!!

Always go for the musketeers first. Try the combination of going for one musketeer, then the other musketeer, and then take down Wilson. Then take down his buccaneer thugs.

Jack himself is a Musketeer. If you don't want to be brought down quickly, stay out of his range.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
Mark Laveer on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
This is a guide to the boss fight between you and Jack Weasel Wilson, the bounty in the Rooster Cogburn quest, "The Weasel".

Jack Weasel Wilson is an assassin running around causing crimes. According to Cogburn's own words, "Not even the Free Ranger and the Magnificent Seven could catch him". You hunt him down in Arroyo Grande, in the Sutter's Cave instance. When inside, he'll start taunting you, and then the battle begins.

BATTLE TIPS:

The boss fight with Jack is recommended for characters around Level 26. If you are not near it, DO NOT ENTER!!!

Always go for the musketeers first. Try the combination of going for one musketeer, then the other musketeer, and then take down Wilson. Then take down his buccaneer thugs.

Jack himself is a Musketeer. If you don't want to be brought down quickly, stay out of his range.
Oh,well I swept the floor with him and I was only level 24

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
It is a good guide for the lower levels..............i dont really need a guide because I am40 levels above it but thanks for creating it for the ones that need help with it.see you in the spiral