Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's the new world after Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Well the new world after Aquila is Polaris from 65 to 80.
Here's the Spiral's Worlds:
Skull Island 1 - 10
Monquista 10 - 15
Valencia 15 - 16
Cool Ranch 16 - 25 30 - 35
MooShu 40 - 50
Marleybone 50 - 60
Aquila 60 - 65

Community Leader
Wow, Marleybone and Aquila have only been out for a few weeks, and we are already contemplating whats next?

I wouldnt be surprised if the next content update didnt even add a new world/area. Probably will, but there is a lot for them to use now with the storyline.

As for Polaris being a guess, its been mentioned along the storyline, but I dont see a reason the storyline would take us there unless they tried to tie Napoliquin back into it (which they very well might).

I am thinking we are going to see more of Valencia, we havent ventured into the clockworks actual territory nearly enough for this story... ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
Dr Zeppers on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Wow, Marleybone and Aquila have only been out for a few weeks, and we are already contemplating whats next?

I wouldnt be surprised if the next content update didnt even add a new world/area. Probably will, but there is a lot for them to use now with the storyline.

As for Polaris being a guess, its been mentioned along the storyline, but I dont see a reason the storyline would take us there unless they tried to tie Napoliquin back into it (which they very well might).

I am thinking we are going to see more of Valencia, we havent ventured into the clockworks actual territory nearly enough for this story... ;)
1: what would you expect lad they have just 1 skyway 2 including the passage in Aquila

2: from what i heard in the end of Aquila i think the next world/area we go to is a tie between Krokotopia, or back to Valencia

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well as our much followed Blind Mew would say: "That would be telling" . But if I had to guess or just wish, I am throwing my hat in for Darkmoor.

Ensign
Apr 25, 2012
Theres many possibilities and although I havent started the new content yet I can guess. I'm pretty sure we'll go to Darkmoor at some point along with krokotopia and grizzleheim. I'll probably post back after I finish the content with a better guess.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Hmmmm I am gonna guess that it is Grizzlheim or another world that has been in Wizard101 since the last world was Aquilla which wasn't in Wizard101 at its release. But it could be a new world too since there was 4 worlds a row that were new at the start of the game.

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
Well, they might as well continue the story line after aquila, I have no idea what the next world will be, but there are many worlds in the spiral, they might as well take us to a wizard101 world. because the whole point of the game is to get the 7 pieces of the marco pollo map, and you finish aquila with 2 or 3 peices , so it is likely they will continue the game after aquila.

As again, I have no idea what the next world will be :)

-Seth

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Im gonna say back to Valencia and then to Grizzlhiem