Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coward bane targeting friendlies

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 24, 2011
After downloading the new books, and while working on Old Scratch's 2nd quest, Old Scratch cast coward bane at my pet and then at my character.

Developer
This sounds a lot like another bug we were unable to reproduce (Bonnie Anne shooting allies with her Overwatch).

I'll take a look.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Zaron614 on May 23, 2013 wrote:
After downloading the new books, and while working on Old Scratch's 2nd quest, Old Scratch cast coward bane at my pet and then at my character.
Yeah it's a bug it's always been there in the 2nd promotion of Old Scratch I heard.

Ensign
Dec 24, 2011
If it helps, it happened during the last fight of the quests that gave him his 2nd promotion. Also, I've not seen it happen prior to the update.

Developer
Definitely a mysterious bug, as everything here looks like it should be working just fine.

The more information we can get, the better, so please continue to report anything unusual.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
This is a bug but it makes me laugh when it shoots me

Chase