Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Problems with the new Powers page

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 20, 2009
First of all, thanks for giving us a way to prioritize powers we get in combat. MUCH improved from a random draw. Here are a couple of things I've noticed about the page, however.

-When you flip the page (i.e., page 1 to page 2), the highlighted space will remain the same but the talent card displayed will stay on the previously displayed power. To see the description for the power on the new page, you have to click on another power then back to the one you want to see. (I hope that made sense)

-When you are in the Powers page and reorder a talent, if you close the powers page by using a keyboard shortcut to open another page (B for backpack), the switched order won't be saved.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
I noticed also the powers tend to mess by themselves, also if i paint an item its power goes at end of the power page.