Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Epic Talents for Witchdoctors

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 24, 2012
I have two questions. First, when is going to be the newest world update? And second, when you guys do update the game, can you make it so that witchdoctors get epic talents too? I mean, we're the only ones who don't have any.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
i have coward's bane on my witchdoctor.

Not the best epic since it hardly works (tested several times) but its a epic none the less

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Blastmaster102299 on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
I have two questions. First, when is going to be the newest world update? And second, when you guys do update the game, can you make it so that witchdoctors get epic talents too? I mean, we're the only ones who don't have any.
That is not true privateers do not get any epic talents ethier
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Ensign
Jan 20, 2009
Doctor Z on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
That is not true privateers do not get any epic talents ethier
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
Yeah, but privateers hardly need a buff.

Community Leader
Blastmaster102299 on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Ratbeard has stated many times that witchdoctors don't have epic abilities by design since they have so many active abilities. That's just the way they want the class to play.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
I have to say, for me, my Witchdoctor seem to be the easiest and most fun to level.

I have two Bucs and a Swash at levle 50, along with my Witchdoctor.
So I like Witchdoctor as is.

I personally do not think all classes should be treated the same anyway.
After all they are not the same.