Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Proof of more to come in Valencia!!!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
On this site, in the "See the Game" category, in the section "Pirate World", there is a page for Valencia with screenshots. The first one is of the Machine, the second is Steed's villa, but the 3rd through 5th screenshots have not been seen yet!!! They may be of Cidez (Kane's center of power) or of some other location in Valencia!

Signed,
Cunning Connor Carter, Level 32 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
i HATED valencia! it was boring and short, and like monquista, i just wanted to get it over with! they should have done marleybone or krokotopia instead of valencia! comment if u agree!
Wicked Scarlet, lvl 34 witchdoctor

Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
LadyClockwork on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
i HATED valencia! it was boring and short, and like monquista, i just wanted to get it over with! they should have done marleybone or krokotopia instead of valencia! comment if u agree!
ya i know it was point less and boring

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Actually Valencia was my absolute favorite world in Pirate101, it had a nice story atmosphere and I just loved the clockwork fortresses there. Also it wasn't all too boring, I mean we got to meet phule. I do agree with you on Monquista though it was just boring to me.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I just entered Valencia and ITS SO TOUGH. My pirate is level 17 and all my companions are level 16 except Old Scratch who is 15 and I see my companions almost dying. If we have another place in Valencia. Oh boy I am gonna have so much fun. LOL

Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
AstroStorm on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Actually Valencia was my absolute favorite world in Pirate101, it had a nice story atmosphere and I just loved the clockwork fortresses there. Also it wasn't all too boring, I mean we got to meet phule. I do agree with you on Monquista though it was just boring to me.
I liked Valencia too, but I admit to having been glad to see Skull Island once it was over. The constant threat of going back to a old metal cell on a ship - or worse, to be executed by Kane - was a little too early in the storyline, but I can say I look forward to going back too it.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Kitty3008: "i HATED valencia! it was boring and short, and like monquista, i just wanted to get it over with! they should have done marleybone or krokotopia instead of valencia! comment if u agree!"

Or indeed if I don't! I liked Valencia (although Granchia is not for the faint of heart), and I loved Monquista.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
It's Bonnie Anne's fault the world is so short. After defeating Phule's soldiers, she says "I've had enough of Valencia. Let's head back to Captain Steed".

Ensign
Nov 01, 2009
ordeith on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
On this site, in the "See the Game" category, in the section "Pirate World", there is a page for Valencia with screenshots. The first one is of the Machine, the second is Steed's villa, but the 3rd through 5th screenshots have not been seen yet!!! They may be of Cidez (Kane's center of power) or of some other location in Valencia!

Signed,
Cunning Connor Carter, Level 32 Swashbuckler
I'm pretty sure they're just areas of granchia.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
locksolid on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
I'm pretty sure they're just areas of granchia.
Most of them already seen parts but the 3rd, 4th, and 5th have not been seen so he has a point

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
i agree with kitty ( the first or second person to comment ) it's to short i mean i'm gonna ad one to her list of what they should of instead because now they have MB how about grizzile hiem home and land of the bears i mean i my pirate grew up in shoulden't there be one and krokotopia if you do make them ad sweet music and don't make em short like valincia plz

Corrupt Miguel Sharp

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
AstroStorm on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Monquista isn't my favorite realm (although I love the Monquistan monkeys so much), but I love Valencia and am so happy to be going back there! I love that clockpunk swashbuckling academic realm!

Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
wizfan1025 on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
ya i know it was point less and boring
Well, no it wasn`t. Musketeers get a companion on a side quest there!

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Well, Valencia is short yes, but we will most likely have more chapters in the world as the game continues in its development. If you do realize, Valencia has 3 empty skyways currently. If you have completed Aquila, you will notice that a relic will state to go speak to someone in Valencia. This most likely results in expansion in the Valencia realm. But also do realize, it is a very important area in the game. It was the birthplace of the Armada and what I believe is the destination of their "base" if I may say. Valencia is a very small chapter yes, but I'm pretty sure that those empty skyways are not there for no reason

Hope you agree

- Scurvy Anthony Walker Lv. 65 Buccaneer

Ensign
Sep 18, 2010
Valencia was short for a reason. KingsIsle didn't want you to instantly complete the Main Story Plot but instead Introduced Valencia to make you aware of what it's like and have your curiosity get the better of you for the plans of Valencia in the future.

However, I must agree about Monquista, it was boring....

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Valencia was amazing for me, not because I got a unicorn companion (I didn't get him until Port Regal, I never went looking for side quests LOL in Valencia until I was about level 27. LOL.), but because of the atmosphere! The world is amazing, beautiful, and thanks to the Machine in the center of it all, scary! The music is well done, each and every place, dungeon, mob, and boss is well made and amazing. I am hoping for a return to Valencia to see what wonders and/or horrors await us!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I like every world cool ranch is kind of killing me now valencia was nice only downside is that granchia has way too much armarda to get around its hard for newbies that are like lvl 15

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
I like every world cool ranch is kind of killing me now valencia was nice only downside is that granchia has way too much armarda to get around its hard for newbies that are like lvl 15
Yes I agree it is indeed tricky in there. I have tried so hard to get around in there and not get pulled into any extra battles and have gotten it as low as one catch. Maybe someday I will be quick enough to dart around them all, lol.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I really want an Italian companion so we can so whatever we want and my other crewmembers would not know why we be sayin