Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Completed whole story, and not level 50?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I recently completed the story line on my swashbuckler (yay) and i was really disappointed when i saw i wasn't going to reach level 50. I only reached level 49. I did no sides at all. My musketeer did no sides too, but reached level 50. I don't understand why this is. I am about 2000 xp to the next level.

Dead-eye Luke, Awesome
Cunning Luke Sharp, Nearly-Awesome

Captain
May 02, 2009
This happened to me too, only it was with Monkey King. When my Buccaneer got Monkey King, Monkey King was level 49, when my Privateer got him, Monkey King was level 48. My Witchdoctor just got Monkey King and Monkey King is level 48. I can understand why my Buccaneer's Monkey King is level 48 because I did more sidequests with him than my Privateer. But why is my Witchdocotor's Monkey King weaker than my Privateer's?

Ensign
Feb 18, 2010
Dead Eye Luke on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I recently completed the story line on my swashbuckler (yay) and i was really disappointed when i saw i wasn't going to reach level 50. I only reached level 49. I did no sides at all. My musketeer did no sides too, but reached level 50. I don't understand why this is. I am about 2000 xp to the next level.

Dead-eye Luke, Awesome
Cunning Luke Sharp, Nearly-Awesome
Alright so I know the problem my pirate is level 50 but that is cause I did side quests. you have to do the side quests if your going to get to level 50. Hope this helped and happy pirating.