Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

patience. still new you know

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 13, 2011
why is everyone being all "i want ranked pvp!" "organize the battles so we can make it more fair"? its still new, guys. would you want a game thats properly tested and nerfed with great details or a game thats rushed and full of bugs?

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
As far as I am concerned they already nerfed the game due to practice PvP too much and crossed a line that should never have been approached, that is the cards on equipment have given away the uniqueness of the characters that I play to the point where I don't feel like playing anymore. They could have made up new abilities and cards for underpowered classes but instead they chose to give away what made character types unique. That breaks the game for me and I can no longer trust it.

Ensign
May 29, 2011
We are the customers. We demand stuff, thats our nature. Its there duty as developers to furfill those demands as quickly and well as possible. Thats what were paying them for right? Not trying to be selfish, i'm just saying. I want a proper fun pvp, but I dont wanna wait a year for it. If ranked pvp isnt out by then, i'll probably just lose insterest.

The games fun and all, but just doing quests isnt gonna win me over. I need something to keep me busy, so ranked pvp is the only solution. Thats why people are demanding it so quickly, dont blame them for it.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Quick Mycin Ashbur... on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
We are the customers. We demand stuff, thats our nature. Its there duty as developers to furfill those demands as quickly and well as possible. Thats what were paying them for right? Not trying to be selfish, i'm just saying. I want a proper fun pvp, but I dont wanna wait a year for it. If ranked pvp isnt out by then, i'll probably just lose insterest.

The games fun and all, but just doing quests isnt gonna win me over. I need something to keep me busy, so ranked pvp is the only solution. Thats why people are demanding it so quickly, dont blame them for it.
well that and in the wait time we lose all our friends on our friends list as they have subsequently quit out of nothing to do

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
She's got a point you know. You don't want a rushed game. Sure you might be right to want things, but not a week after implemented some improvement should be added. Would you rather wait 30 seconds for a cold hamburger, or 5 minutes for a good, well baked hamburger?

Dead-eye Luke, Awesome

Ensign
May 29, 2011
Dead Eye Luke on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
She's got a point you know. You don't want a rushed game. Sure you might be right to want things, but not a week after implemented some improvement should be added. Would you rather wait 30 seconds for a cold hamburger, or 5 minutes for a good, well baked hamburger?

Dead-eye Luke, Awesome
If it takes them 5 minutes to bake a well cooked hamburger, I am surely not handing them my money, or will I go back to them. I want a well cooked hamburger in 30 seconds. Simple costumer nature.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Dead Eye Luke on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:

Dead-eye Luke, Awesome
um, im a boy. sry if my name mislead you

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
um, im a boy. sry if my name mislead you
Yarr consider it a typo

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50