Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What does it mean stuffwise for new content?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
Anyone who's played wizards know that in places like celestia and zafaria you can get 1 new school spell or 1 school pet and new equipment. but what happens in pirate101 for new content? do you get new skills? new companions? promotions for old companions? pets?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
captain cookies on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
Anyone who's played wizards know that in places like celestia and zafaria you can get 1 new school spell or 1 school pet and new equipment. but what happens in pirate101 for new content? do you get new skills? new companions? promotions for old companions? pets?
I'm pretty sure we'll get all of that, and much more. Just be patient. I'm really itching to try out the new content, but they haven't said word of it yet. I don't know when the next batch of new content comes out, but it will be in the new year real soon.