Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool ranch destroyed my account?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
Well during my time in cool ranch I would always crash with a message saying this area is closed but on one night it did it again after i exited a dungeon i was crashed out of a game and when i entered i saw a message saying "your character is unable to enter the game" Why I blame cool ranch you ask? Because all of my other characters are able to enter and I believe I have only crashed in that place. (No duplicate forum intended)

Administrator
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
You see I have bought membership and I have spent every thing on that account, and the character so I do not want to loose it. I told my mom and she is thinking about not supporting this game anymore but I think the game is still cool so please fix this in anytime and I hope my character would not be restarted.

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
I am getting so angry it has been 2 days since I sent an email I even sent a bug report and did not get a reply still. I need to know what is going on!

Administrator
Your level 20 Witchdoctor, Romantic Israel Richardson, appears to be able to enter the game and is currently in Skull Island.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 07, 2011
I just have a question after reading this. In W101 when my membership stopped, I was ported to the commons. If we get stuck like this in P101, could we just cancel our membership and be ported back to Skull Island thus freeing us from the error, or is that just a crazy idea?

P.s. I'm not stuck or anything, I'm just curious cause I once had that error mesage happen, but it fixed itself.

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
Sorry I have not updated on what happened I am finally able to play the game and am enjoying being a lvl 50 witchdoctor, I will support this game even through times like this thank you for your support jack.