Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Phule's Loot Missing?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I've been farming Phule in Grenachia lately, close to twenty runs so far with only gold drops, no items at all. Could one of the developers please check the logs and see if his drop tables are bugged or missing? Gold's great, but I was really hoping for a mask or medallion to go with the wand he gave my Privateer a few weeks ago.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Developer
Sierra Starsong on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
I've been farming Phule in Grenachia lately, close to twenty runs so far with only gold drops, no items at all. Could one of the developers please check the logs and see if his drop tables are bugged or missing? Gold's great, but I was really hoping for a mask or medallion to go with the wand he gave my Privateer a few weeks ago.
The loot table is unchanged and still there.

Of course, since Phule doesn't actually fight (yet!), his loot will be found on one of his two Armada captains.

Can you confirm that they are showing up on subsequent visits?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Ratbeard on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:

Of course, since Phule doesn't actually fight (yet!), his loot will be found on one of his two Armada captains.

Well it could be worse Ratbeard. At least the Armada did not tie Starsong upside-down above a volcano while they threw treasure in it. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community Leader
Ratbeard on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:

I got one single item dropped in nine or ten fights tonight, the rest was all gold. Fortunately the lone item was that Medallion, but there's still no sign of Phule's Mask or other goodies. I suspect the Servus are skimming off the top and selling them on the black market somewhere.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Developer
Sierra Starsong on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
I got one single item dropped in nine or ten fights tonight, the rest was all gold. Fortunately the lone item was that Medallion, but there's still no sign of Phule's Mask or other goodies. I suspect the Servus are skimming off the top and selling them on the black market somewhere.
All of Phule's loot is on the same loot table.

So if you got ANY unique loot, it's working.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
Phule dropped "Phule's mask which is actually pretty low.