Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holy Water

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 16, 2008
Anyone else have problems getting the Holy Water? I got one so far and it seems I am doing many battles but no results. Maybe I am having a run of bad luck.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
The holy water quest has a low drop rate. It took me at least 3-4 hours to get all the holy water and I fought tons of ships! Keep on trying :-/ I found I got more holy water over by the skull island whirlpool then the other drop zones. But that was just me.

Ensign
Jul 29, 2011
I am having a horrible time getting the Holy Water also. I have managed to gather one and like you have killed so many without success. I like playing, but I need to win the prize once in a while. Please help. Does it matter what ship you're on or anything weird like that? Thanks!

Ensign
Aug 16, 2008
I finally got mine but it took a lot of ship defeats. So all I can say is keep trying.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2008
I got the first two fairly easily but then I fought about eight ships with nothing. Did a couple of side quests and got the last four over about thirty minutes battling.

You'll get there. It's just slow.

Ensign
Jun 19, 2009
I know the first time I did that quest I ended up killing the wrong ships..ther are two types..The Monquistan and the holy Monquisition. The Monquisition one are the right ones and I got all 6 from 6 defeats once I started defeating the right ships.

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
I loved this quest, I got to level up my Nautical Level as proceeding through it.

So look on the bright side, you get lots of gold and Nautical Experience.

Ensign
Aug 19, 2012
The problem I am having is the ships are neutral to me. Why can't I attack them? Thanks.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
compwiz1202 on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
The problem I am having is the ships are neutral to me. Why can't I attack them? Thanks.
One of two possibilities:

Either you have not delivered Gortez to Zenda (that may only be Monquistan ships that then turn against you),

or

You have not delivered the bananas and the book of the banana to the debate over which came first, the banana or the tree.

Ensign
Oct 21, 2009
Fully agree. I skip the holy water quest after 10+ battles with just one gain. Pleace fix this or give us a delete button in the quest log part.

Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
I got 1 Holy Water after my first battle and until now nothing more.
I was nearly half way to nautiv level 8 as i startet the search for the water... now im nautiv level 11 and still just 1 Water.

Someone told me to send a bug report to KI but i dont see where i can do it. Thats why Im posting here.

LG
Lux

Ensign
Aug 19, 2010
I found it got easier when I bought a galleon. I had good success with the ships near Monquista City after that. I got all 6 holy waters in about 8-10 battles which wasn't too horrible. Hope this helps!

Ensign
May 14, 2009
Please fix this quest already! I've done 6 battle in a row with no drop. This it the one thing I hate about Pirates and Wizard. Just tell me how many battles I need to do. It's not fun doing the same battle over an over age. If you want us to fight 20 battles, then have the quest say you need 20.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2009
Worst quest ever. Kingisle need to fix this. Three of us on the verge of giving up on the game. Playing for more than three hours, repetitively killing ships, each time to get the "try again" message fails to be amusing very quickly. Fix this, please!

Ensign
Nov 01, 2009
EndOf on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
Worst quest ever. Kingisle need to fix this. Three of us on the verge of giving up on the game. Playing for more than three hours, repetitively killing ships, each time to get the "try again" message fails to be amusing very quickly. Fix this, please!
Well, whether it's because the quest has been fixed, or whether it's because I struck a rich seam of high drop rate ships (the ones pootling around near Monquista City) or whether it's because my luck mysteriously changed I don't know, but I'm pleased to report that I picked up my remaining holy waters in relatively short time last night. Happy again now, and no longer acting like a petulant child