Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

NEW Epics Idea

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Since Buccaneer's, only can get not even 3 pages of Epics, I thought of making this =

So, my idea was an Epics for Buccaneer's, first of them called: ''Dragon's Fury''
Which is an 75% Shield, for 3 rounds.

Here is another idea: ''Massive Charge'', [Give's Double range as usual]
Once again 75%, but reduce accuracy, for 3 rounds.

That was the one's for Buccaneer's
Now to Witchdoctor's:

For Witchdoctor's, i think there should be an 1 Enemy, drain called ''Jobu's Revenge'' [50% drain, gain 100% back]

That's all i have for Witchdoctors

Now to Swashbuckler's:

For Swashbuckler's, should have an ''Assassin's Flower'', [Apply curse on any enemy from 4 range]

Also, all i have for Swashbuckler's

For Musketeer's:

They should have a newBomb called ''Tempest of Tornadoes'', 4x4 Knockback bombs, for 10 rounds

And again, all I have for Musketeer's [Buccaneer's my main class]

Privateer's:

''Valor's Protection'', Ally, becomes Immune for 1 round, It does sound too good, but 1 round's not that bad.

That's all I have for this post

Thanks if you liked the ideas

- Eric

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
imagician26 on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
Since Buccaneer's, only can get not even 3 pages of Epics, I thought of making this =

So, my idea was an Epics for Buccaneer's, first of them called: ''Dragon's Fury''

Now to Witchdoctor's:

For Witchdoctor's, i think there should be an 1 Enemy, drain called ''Jobu's Revenge'' [50% drain, gain 100% back]

Now to Swashbuckler's:

For Swashbuckler's, should have an ''Assassin's Flower'', [Apply curse on any enemy from 4 range]

For Musketeer's:

They should have a newBomb called ''Tempest of Tornadoes'', 4x4 Knockback bombs, for 10 rounds

Privateer's:

''Valor's Protection'', Ally, becomes Immune for 1 round, It does sound too good, but 1 round's not that bad.

- Eric
Wait, so for Jobu's revenge, would you drain half the enemies health, then gain double the amount you drain? Because that's what it sounds like. Just want to clarify.

The Grin Reaper

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Dragon fury would need to be like krakens lament but it's great

Massive charge is useless because50% less accuracy is usually good enough against most companions and captains

Assassins flower sounds great but I bet it would be underused

I don't understand the power

And valors protection could have a cooler name but it sounds great

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
The Grin Reaper, what I mean is:

You drain for example 569 damage, and get 569 damage yourself.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
And I agree Darius

But it's still cool to have, when you think bout it, eh?

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
The is a bigger area ''Knockback'' bombs. Sorry for the misunderstanding,

- Eric

Ensign
May 12, 2011
imagician26 on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:

Now to Witchdoctor's:

Now to Swashbuckler's:

For Musketeer's:

Privateer's:

- Eric
You know how Buccaneer shields and strength buffs all sound a bit "fishy"? That's actually the way the entended it to be. You should rename the Dragon's fury to something more fish named related.

I get the idea for the Buckler, but it should have a better name to replace "Flower". (P.S. thats the power the moo staff of power for swashbuckler gives, but instead of 4x4, its every enemy)

A new name to replace "Protection for privateer power would be good, and I kinda like that idea since currently, friar sand's weapon is the only power that gives absorb stat (and a vengeance strike) for one round.

The witchdoctor and musketeer powers looks fine to me.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
imagician26 on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
The Grin Reaper, what I mean is:

You drain for example 569 damage, and get 569 damage yourself.
Oh. Ok yeah that makes more sense.

The Grin Reaper

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Thx for the clarification on the knock back bombs and they could be a suitable

Why would KI make a power that's just cool to have, especially at higher levels when you want actual powers