Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think I just confirmed quite a few worlds.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I just noticed something In the spiral thread. The worlds floating around are the ones that you have to go through this world to get to. How cool is that? And also. I saw krokotopia floating around in the place with the monkey's spiral thread. I hope this works out...

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Actually, the worlds you see through the storm gates are worlds all around the spiral; they are random each time and there is usually most worlds in every storm gate bubbles.

hope this clarifies .

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Oh, I hope we do get polaris though.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Unfair Angel on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Actually, the worlds you see through the storm gates are worlds all around the spiral; they are random each time and there is usually most worlds in every storm gate bubbles.

hope this clarifies .
Oh, but the worlds aren't random at all. However, different worlds and different combinations of worlds appear along each Spiral Thread. I think, that this shows the worlds that are closest, or withing visible sight when traveling along a Spiral Thread.

I have noticed that if a world has a stormgate linking it to a second world, then that second world often appears on other Spiral Threads extending from the first world. To explain, Monquista connects to Skull Island and Valencia, and when traveling from Skull Island to Monquista, one can see Valencia floating in space. As well, when traveling from Monquista to Valencia via Dragonspyre (Avernus) you can see Skull Island.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CdeWinter on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Oh, but the worlds aren't random at all. However, different worlds and different combinations of worlds appear along each Spiral Thread. I think, that this shows the worlds that are closest, or withing visible sight when traveling along a Spiral Thread.

I have noticed that if a world has a stormgate linking it to a second world, then that second world often appears on other Spiral Threads extending from the first world. To explain, Monquista connects to Skull Island and Valencia, and when traveling from Skull Island to Monquista, one can see Valencia floating in space. As well, when traveling from Monquista to Valencia via Dragonspyre (Avernus) you can see Skull Island.
Yeah, You can also so Aquila in the monquista thread.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Wizard City, Wysteria, Celestia, Khrysalis... those are floating in the stormgates, but I don't think pirates belong in any of those worlds. I think that if you went to any of those places, Wizards would shoot lightning at you, burn you, freeze you, eat your soul, summon a huge monster to kill you, etc.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
OOH Imagine if we fought evil wizards

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I see them as an Easter egg to wizards and teasing hints rather than proof