Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

melee witches...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi it seems to be harder for us in some respects, because we chose a lonesome path it works well in pve moo tower and helping others, but witches that are melee trained in new update will be hardpressed to get the training points to train relentless(not to mention cheap shot) :/

for a witch that has hoarded every training point possible, never trained heals or armor or buffs or shields, sitting on 2 points only, not only are there not any better will based stabby staffy weapons that give over 180 damage there are not enough points to train the most needed epic for us, plus with pvp removing blood flames from battles and considering removing doubloons it poses serious problems to us, moo only drops a witch only supported wand no combo weapon for witches , even though the privateer moo wand would fit my char better, its not an option, scorpion staff might be cool enough, but again its not a combo weapon, moo robe is based off of strength thus reducing my possible critical base, moo hat is not allowed for me in pvp either...
I guess my character which everybody tells me is pretty op, is now one of a dying breed...forced to remain 75 damage behind all the others with nothing to balance me out :/ i appreciate the reset idea but honestly i love my character the way she is just wanted to boost her a bit to feel more even with others...

any other melee witches out there? am i alone?

ty for listening,
stormy jen

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormy quentin ver... on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
melee witch = bad idea
in any other situation i do more than fine, i succeed yes its tricky combination however i can solo anything anywhere except moo tower, wherein terra cotta kills me lol (normally when i get them down to 2 left >.<)
however is it fair i have to retrain her just for pvp? crowns, gold, free reset, i dont care, the money dont bother me, its the fact i love her the way she is all i want is a comparable combo weapon and a way to earn 2 more training points to get relentless...
combo characters
witch + musketeer =people love
witch + privateer= people love
privateer + any=people love
swash + any=people love
buccaneer+any=people love
musket + any=people love
therefore it should be a viable option for more than just me, i cant be the only melee witch out there....ratbeard? am i really alone? is there a someday weapon i might be able to use pretty please? or training points i can earn to get just one more power?
you guys at ki ty for listening to me whine
stormy jen