Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The warrior is back!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
hey folks talon here and welp.. I AM BACK! and ready for action i just couldn't keep myself from the message boards honestly i've been busy crossing over new lands like uh...... crud i forgot the place... wasn't it something to do with a guy called chorm and something with a fire emblem idk but i swear those guys can really sword fight

I've also been to this place called uh.......... why do i keep forgetting this stuff........... i think it was called the bions where i met shulk and these robots that i'm sure the armada might hide in terror called the mechon and oh my eagle talons that place was insane

And i've been to this place called uh............. Paris? and my goodness that was amazing because i've met this dude called Phantom R who was a thief and he had some of the best dance moves ever in fact... he taught me some

but anyway............. I ONCE AGAIN RETURN FOR MORE INSANENESS!!! and ill be keeping you guys updated on my insane adventures with my crew

Hawkleaus: did you know my fa-

me: ( throws a random pie at his face ) ok lets not go that far....................

but anyway i hope to see you folks at the spiral!

( also valkkor if your reading this sorry for leaving you hanging at the pet place when i was trying to get on my witchdoctor i needed to go to bed )

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
warrior021u on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:
hey folks talon here and welp.. I AM BACK! and ready for action i just couldn't keep myself from the message boards honestly i've been busy crossing over new lands like uh...... crud i forgot the place... wasn't it something to do with a guy called chorm and something with a fire emblem idk but i swear those guys can really sword fight

I've also been to this place called uh.......... why do i keep forgetting this stuff........... i think it was called the bions where i met shulk and these robots that i'm sure the armada might hide in terror called the mechon and oh my eagle talons that place was insane

And i've been to this place called uh............. Paris? and my goodness that was amazing because i've met this dude called Phantom R who was a thief and he had some of the best dance moves ever in fact... he taught me some

but anyway............. I ONCE AGAIN RETURN FOR MORE INSANENESS!!! and ill be keeping you guys updated on my insane adventures with my crew

Hawkleaus: did you know my fa-

me: ( throws a random pie at his face ) ok lets not go that far....................

but anyway i hope to see you folks at the spiral!

( also valkkor if your reading this sorry for leaving you hanging at the pet place when i was trying to get on my witchdoctor i needed to go to bed )
I've spent some time as a Shepard myself. I got "Teach" to show me some tricks. Those guys really can fight.

The Bionis? I've spent a good amount of time there. That Monado though... what a Big Choppy Weapon. Make me jealous. Btw, would you tell Reyn to give me my watch back if you're ever out there again?

Anyways, welcome back Warrior! Keep a watchful eye for me in the Spiral! If you don't already know, then YOU SHALL KNOW MY NAME!!(sorry, too easy)

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

P.S. What time is it? Since Reyn took my watch I've been using the sun, but ANYTHING CAN CHANGE(I'm forcing it)

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
FireMorgan13 on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
I've spent some time as a Shepard myself. I got "Teach" to show me some tricks. Those guys really can fight.

The Bionis? I've spent a good amount of time there. That Monado though... what a Big Choppy Weapon. Make me jealous. Btw, would you tell Reyn to give me my watch back if you're ever out there again?

Anyways, welcome back Warrior! Keep a watchful eye for me in the Spiral! If you don't already know, then YOU SHALL KNOW MY NAME!!(sorry, too easy)

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

P.S. What time is it? Since Reyn took my watch I've been using the sun, but ANYTHING CAN CHANGE(I'm forcing it)
i was wondering about that watch....................... sure! gimmie a sec ( grabs something to make a portal )

Me: now if i was a guy with a oversized weapon.......... where would i be?......... oh pfff i forgot have skip traval

Me: there he is! hey you!

reyn: huh? aren't you talon?

Me: GIMMIE DAT WATCH!

Reyn: NO!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!

Me: I WILL PERSONALLY FEED YOU TO THE MECHON LIKE A BOSS!!!!

Reyn: I SHALL USE THE EPIC POWERS OF MY OVERSIZED WEAPON!

Me: BRING I- wait........ WHERES THE EPIC MUSIC?!

Egg shen: sorry captain ( plays you shall know our names )

Reyn: wha?.................

Me: now where did i put my rift hole............. AHA! (pulls out the ink gun from splatton )

Reyn YOLO! ( charges right at meh )

Me: ( sprays him with ink and steals watch while he's stunned ) later! ( opens up a portal and returns to fire morgan13's house ) here you go! ( throws watch to him and telaports away )

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome back Talon and glad to see you posting once again. Keep on having a blast both here and in the Spiral, I'm sure you'll do your best, or is it worst, to let 'em all have it!

And no worries about poofin' out on me in the tent. I completely understand about having to go to bed and needing some sweet ol' shut eye. Hey, isn't that a class trainer....on no...wait, that's Ol' Fish Eye. Besides it gave me a chance to carry on a deep and meaningful conversation with myself. I didn't understand most of what I said, it wasn't the most engaging conversation and it may have even been completely one sided, but at least I did find out some of my own secrets-- so that's a plus! We can surely catch up on morphing, in game some other time.

Well, again welcome back to ye!

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
warrior021u on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
i was wondering about that watch....................... sure! gimmie a sec ( grabs something to make a portal )

Me: now if i was a guy with a oversized weapon.......... where would i be?......... oh pfff i forgot have skip traval

Me: there he is! hey you!

reyn: huh? aren't you talon?

Me: GIMMIE DAT WATCH!

Reyn: NO!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!

Me: I WILL PERSONALLY FEED YOU TO THE MECHON LIKE A BOSS!!!!

Reyn: I SHALL USE THE EPIC POWERS OF MY OVERSIZED WEAPON!

Me: BRING I- wait........ WHERES THE EPIC MUSIC?!

Egg shen: sorry captain ( plays you shall know our names )

Reyn: wha?.................

Me: now where did i put my rift hole............. AHA! (pulls out the ink gun from splatton )

Reyn YOLO! ( charges right at meh )

Me: ( sprays him with ink and steals watch while he's stunned ) later! ( opens up a portal and returns to fire morgan13's house ) here you go! ( throws watch to him and telaports away )
Thx for the watch. Oh geez. Reyn replaced all the numbers on here with his name! I guess NOW IT'S REYN TIME!!(Are these references getting annoying?).

Oh hey, my alarm still works. What did I set that for again? Oh yeah!! Walks up to scales. Tips them.