Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ch'ok'ab, Ghor's eagle eyes & the swash banner

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2009
I have thought the boss ch'ok'ab in pirate 101 has been dropping incorrectly for quite some time, every single aztecasaur ring he has dropped for quite some time is ONLY from his loot chest and its ONLY when the chest rewards 5 loot I've consistently farmed him well over a year and never received it as a drop. I am not 100% sure if he is supposed to be that impossible to farm or if it was unintentional but I don't think its quite fair I've spent about 10k on his loot chest now

The companion Ghor from the beast master pack doesn't always work properly with his talent eagle eyes 2
sometimes when you start the fight next to him he gives you +2 range other times he doesn't its only to the pirates themselves he seems to always give it to other companions. its very frustrating I sent so much to receive him and his main talent doesn't even always work right

The swashbuckler banner from the black market on its description it says "Gives weapon power and agility + elusive 3 on enemy territory" When you place the banner it gives Dodge & agility not weapon power, the elusive 3 only lasts for a single turn.
It makes me wonder if all the scrip banners are working properly.