Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Power

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ahoy all ye fellow pirates,I have "invented" new powers for P101.My first is "Skyward Strike".The performer of the attack grabs the opponent and throws him in the air , followed by a flurry of a slashes,and then sends the enemy flying down with a final thrust.This power would be avaible to bucks.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Squalltamer on May 11, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy all ye fellow pirates,I have "invented" new powers for P101.My first is "Skyward Strike".The performer of the attack grabs the opponent and throws him in the air , followed by a flurry of a slashes,and then sends the enemy flying down with a final thrust.This power would be avaible to bucks.
For Skyward Strike, Isn't that from Skyward sword from The Legend Of Zelda? (:

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Then they would have to make a new getting-thrown-in-the-air animation for every companion, ally, and enemy in the game. Most fighters have like 3 animations for getting hit, where you just get knocked to one side, get knocked to the other side, or get knocked backwards. I think it would be way too much work for those animations people to do all that.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Erin The Buccaneer on May 20, 2015 wrote:
For Skyward Strike, Isn't that from Skyward sword from The Legend Of Zelda? (:
Yes Erin,i imagined that from inspiration form skyward sword(even though I have never played that game)