Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Helper Arrow

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
So when I first played the game, because I was buying the areas with crowns when I ran out of crowns I had to stop doing the story. Usually when this happened I would go and do side quests. Just before Mooshu I managed to do every single side quest in the game, and I figured i would do the same thing for my privateer. In doing this I started using the shortcut: ctrl + shift + q. I found this very useful. However it always annoyed me when I would complete a quest, and use the shortcut, but it would point to a stormgate. For some reason sometimes when you are near a stormgate it will say that through the stormgate is the closest quest, even if there is another quest in the skyway. Is there a reason it acts like this?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
This is just a guess but I would think it is showing the closest quest it can find and sometimes that is through a Stormgate. Since I haven't used the shortcut, are these new quests or are the quests already in your Quest Journal?

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on May 8, 2015 wrote:
This is just a guess but I would think it is showing the closest quest it can find and sometimes that is through a Stormgate. Since I haven't used the shortcut, are these new quests or are the quests already in your Quest Journal?
Quests I already have. Here, let me give you an example of the problem. I will have 1 quest in flotsom, and 1 in cool ranch. I will be slightly closer to the cool ranch Stormgate, and it will point me towards the Stormgate, even though the quest that would take less time to get to is in flotsom.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Actually here is an example I have that just happened. I have the quests "A Pirate Most Fowl" and "The Hat Trick". If I stand on the dock of the Scurvy Dog Hideout, it says that the closest quest is "The Hat Trick", but as so as I take off, the closest quest is "A Pirate Most Fowl". That is the problem.