Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hydra Cave.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 07, 2009
So, I tried to solo the Hydra and I was defeated many times. So I decided that I was just going to get some friends. When the Ebon head popped back up, my friend realized that there was still a glitch. e.e The Ebon head was attackable every time I soloed it, but the time I decide to get help, we can't attack it. What's going on, I'm so confused.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Please send an email to support@pirate101.com explaining the situation if you are unable to progress in the game due to this error.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Shweggy on Mar 17, 2015 wrote:
So, I tried to solo the Hydra and I was defeated many times. So I decided that I was just going to get some friends. When the Ebon head popped back up, my friend realized that there was still a glitch. e.e The Ebon head was attackable every time I soloed it, but the time I decide to get help, we can't attack it. What's going on, I'm so confused.
Don't worry, thid bug has been around for ages! You are not the only one to feel it's deadly wraith. I was stuck on the Hydra for over six months because of this bug, but one day it just didn't happen!