Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next Possible Update

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2014
In p101, i think that the next update should be going to grizzleheim, and probably defeat kane and phule. another good thing would be ship pvp.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
An ending to Pirate101 that fast? I think that Grizzleheim would come later in the storyline, not to mention we have another skyway in Mooshu that's blocked, more skyways in Valencia and we have four more map pieces to recover.

Jacob 65

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
BrownBeard094 on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:
An ending to Pirate101 that fast? I think that Grizzleheim would come later in the storyline, not to mention we have another skyway in Mooshu that's blocked, more skyways in Valencia and we have four more map pieces to recover.

Jacob 65
All good points. Two lone pieces out there yet to be found, & the other two yet to be taken back by the Armada. What of Krokotopia, too? I'm fine with going to Grizzleheim later on, but let's not forget Krokotopia, too.

Remember, accorind to Book 14's hints, our destination in Book 15 is made real clear. We're going back to Valencia to find the Toymaker & unveil answers on how to stop Kane once and for all before he can get more of Marco Pollo's Map pieces.

Trips to new worlds are fine, but we can't always go to new worlds all the time. There will always be later trips to previous worlds to explore yet to be seen Skyways in our adventures. Some point or other, there will be a new Skyway in a previous world to be discovered, packed with new lands to explore. Our "Second Trip"(the latter of which I'm going to refer our visits to previous worlds from now on, & the lot of you should do the same, too.) to Valencia is way past due. Plus, through guess, the Armada will be preparing for our return trip & likely enough will attempt to stop us once again & steal the pieces we've gotten by far. Count on that. They will always have both an anticipation & contingency plan for every moment they're waiting for the moment we make our moves.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I feel like that you are trying to wrap up the game to quick we are not going to defeat kane and phule sp quickly also there is more elites that still tick ...

Ensign
Sep 03, 2014
I am a and I think so to, I finished the entire game last night so I got nothing to do now but wait for an new update but when they do come out with a new update I will be so

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
fearles antonio on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
In p101, i think that the next update should be going to grizzleheim, and probably defeat kane and phule. another good thing would be ship pvp.
well i dissgree first we already know where we are going next vlanica and thats just ending the game to soon while there's a bunch of other worlds and armanda elites to expore and destory ship pvp is a alright idea but ending the game like that would just make a bunch of players mad and sad