Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
I'm not able to stitch the Dragon Axe of Doom with any slashy/smashy or smashy/slashy weapon: is this a bug, or is it meant to be this way?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rasenshruiken on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
I'm not able to stitch the Dragon Axe of Doom with any slashy/smashy or smashy/slashy weapon: is this a bug, or is it meant to be this way?
Some items are stitch-able, others not; mainly the more unique ones that grant a power/talent card. Besides, why would you want to stitch such a magnificent looking weapon?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I believe that only like weapons can be stitched to like -- Smashy has to go to Smashy, not Smashy/Slashy combos.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I actually wanted to stich the bound oni's bulwark with Rooke's weapon so I could wear my full set. Plus when the oni's shield is on my back with that face it looks like my cape is coming out of it's mouth lol it's kinda weird.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
I believe that only like weapons can be stitched to like -- Smashy has to go to Smashy, not Smashy/Slashy combos.

Yes, that's true, but the Dragon Axe of Doom is a smashy/slashy weapon. I would like to see some symbol or just words telling us whether an item isn't stitch-able, after all we know when an item can't be auctioned or traded.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
anecorbie on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
Some items are stitch-able, others not; mainly the more unique ones that grant a power/talent card. Besides, why would you want to stitch such a magnificent looking weapon?
I dislike the face and the giant red (crystal?) ball at the end. It just looks like a dog toy attached to the handle.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
Also, I was able to stitch Hykssoss' (I don't think I spelled that right) Falchion with a Valencian Halberd. Is it just because the Dragon Axe of Doom has two cards, not one?