Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you know me you won't be seeing me for awhile

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Okay so if you know me in game i'm sorry but I won't be on for awhile. My computer is broken (doing this from my iPad the school gave us) and idk how long it will take, perhaps a month, a week, a year who knows? Good part about this is that I can be on here more but until my computer is fixed I won't be on. (My parents won't let me use theirs) this isnt a goodbye post I'm just saying this so if it does take long you won't worry. I can't go on central because the school blocked it and I don't have any forms of communication with you guys (and gals) well I better go so I will see you guys and gals soon hopefully. Bye!

-Jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
Okay so if you know me in game i'm sorry but I won't be on for awhile. My computer is broken (doing this from my iPad the school gave us) and idk how long it will take, perhaps a month, a week, a year who knows? Good part about this is that I can be on here more but until my computer is fixed I won't be on. (My parents won't let me use theirs) this isnt a goodbye post I'm just saying this so if it does take long you won't worry. I can't go on central because the school blocked it and I don't have any forms of communication with you guys (and gals) well I better go so I will see you guys and gals soon hopefully. Bye!

We'll miss you, Jack and hopefully, you'll have your computer back and running very soon!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Take care Jack and we will eagerly be awaiting your return to the boards, central and the game. Hope you are able to get your computer up and running again as fast as possible. Good Luck and we'll be seeing ya!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
We will send out scarakeets with computer parts for ya. If they actually deliver please let us know. They don't quite have the superb directional skills owls do.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
My God! The Armada saboteurs finally got him machine against machine! Don't worry Jack the African swallows are on their way with the parts! We'd break you out of Cadiz if need be.

Long Live the Resistance! Give me Liberty or Give Me Death!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

Bye jack, may the winds of the spiral guide your return someday! I (wow, Great line! )

Commodore
May 31, 2009
We'll certainly miss you Jack. Hope your computer is fixed soon!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
You'll be missed.Look forward to seeing you in-game when your computer gets fixed.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Until we meet again mate, hope to the best of ye me friend.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

sorry to hear that mate i hope your laptop or computer is fixed soon! until then we'll hold the fort down for your epic return!