Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will P101 get into the depths of the Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 05, 2011
In W101 what I really like is that we're meeting these important people, who have a great history in the spiral. Our wizard doesn't know the whole history, but stories hint at the past. Now we know that there is a great force in the spiral called the Shadow.. And something hints at a battle between the Grandmother Raven and a Spider (Old Cob). I haven't actually played W101 to the end, still at level 95, but I think its kind of interesting. Will P101 ever get into the depths? It seems more like a realistic world to me, but I think it would really great if P101 players also get to go into the mythology. Like in Middle-earth, the fellowship get to see the Argonath, which was built a long time ago. So maybe during a world we could see ruins of an old castle, and someone would know what it is. But I mean, W101 and P101 are two different games, but its awfully weird that two different villains who are so powerful aren't known by our pirates except for a few mentions. Also I hope we do get to go into history of the spiral later on at El Dorado. The game is amazing, but it isn't really a whole new world for me. But the story is really good, and our characters do a lot of life-changing things. But I don't think it has the same world as W101 does, P101 is entirely different. It would be really interesting if we went to a world that was affected by a W101 villain, but in P101. I mean Old Cob went to Polaris, what if Pirates went their too? Maybe the wizards don't have to deal with them, and the pirates too because the armada is making an alliance with Old Cob...

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
I actually agree with you. It seems so odd to me that we only get minor references between the two games, a case of mistaken identity here, or meeting a character that was in the other game. It would be AMAZING if somehow, these two characters, the orphan pirate that defeats the Armada, and the Wizard from Earth who is the 'Child of Light and Shadow', actually had big influences on each other's quests. Old Cob in Polaris? Perfect! And the 5 boxes event in which we see WHY Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry break out the Pirate? More stuff like THAT! And the Armada isn't just the Pirate's enemy. Pretty soon, even the Council of Light from Wizard101 is going to notice them and take action at some point. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.