Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pegasus mount?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
So I've seen people with a pegasus mount. Does anyone know how to get it? or is it no longer avalible?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
So I've seen people with a pegasus mount. Does anyone know how to get it? or is it no longer avalible?
Dragonmaster, the Pegasus mount is an unlocked Crown shop item, complete the "Wings of Change" quest given by Phoebus in Delphos ( Aquila ) to unlock it.
( I think that's what the quest is called and who gives it, but since its been a loooong time since I did it, I might be wrong. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dragonmaster1236 on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
It is still available. You have to finish a quest in Aquila to unlock it in the crown shop. Then you will be able to buy it.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Going to the temple of zeus in Aquila and doing the pegasus quest will unlock the pegasus mount