Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How long did it take you?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2014
Seeing as I'm off to Valencia once I finish these last Monquista quests, it means I'm definitely off to Cool Ranch tomorrow. I heard from other people that it takes a long, long time. How much did it take you?

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Nicole ShadowSong on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
Seeing as I'm off to Valencia once I finish these last Monquista quests, it means I'm definitely off to Cool Ranch tomorrow. I heard from other people that it takes a long, long time. How much did it take you?
Cool Ranch is the world currently with the most skyways in it, each with their own sizeable story. there is also a considerable difficulty jump right out the gate, so be prepared. on my first pirate, It took me about 2 months (Not because of any real difficulty playing, I just had other things going on.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
About a month or two well have fun and good luck you might need it

Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
Blixet on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
Cool Ranch is the world currently with the most skyways in it, each with their own sizeable story. there is also a considerable difficulty jump right out the gate, so be prepared. on my first pirate, It took me about 2 months (Not because of any real difficulty playing, I just had other things going on.
i know listen to this one of my friends started to HATE cool ranch for some reason...

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
Cool Ranch honestly only took me about a week to finish. I was, however, on a break from school, so I had plenty of time to achieve this goal. But, considering if you have a school/work schedule, it could take you up to a month or a month and a half to complete the world, side quests and all. I hope this helped!

-Brave Kyle Kent, Level 65 Privateer

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Honestly, it took me about 1 1/4 months to finish it. Quite a while indeed.

Ensign
Jun 03, 2012
Cool Ranch took me about 1 and half months to finish. Some parts are hard, others are easy. You should leave Cool ranch around level 36 or 37. (If you barely did any side quests like me). The best level to enter it with it around level 17.

Olivia Freeman lvl 65
Strong Alexis Strong lvl 65
Strong Tyler Kirk lvl 65
Blaze Freeman lvl 18

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It's a long and challenging world, most of my pirate characters either just started or in progress.However 2 of my 6 characters just finished this world. The first character took 6 months, did all the side quests, took long break between gaming sessions it was harder back then. My second character only took 3 months, played more frequently. So for me it takes many months to finish this huge world, i just simply take long breaks.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
I'd probably say that out of all the worlds, Cool Ranch took me the longest to complete. It is challenging at times and sure takes a long time to travel around. I guess now that with the added "Stage Coach" it is certainly a lot faster to get around, so that will definitely save you some time. Try to call on some friends during dungeons. It certainly helps to have more people around. I soloed all of Cool Ranch on my first Pirate, and it was a painful process (especially with some dungeons near the end of the world.) And if you want to try your hand at side quests to wrangle up the villains of Cool Ranch, you can even gain an extra companion! Good luck!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Cool ranch took me a little less than 2 weeks, I only had a hour a day but I had a questing friend that helped me and we were a bit over lvl. But it's quicker with a partner

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
cool ranch........ so many bad memories ( shudders ) anyway yes it is really long it took be three months it mostly takes two months to beat it.

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
Cool Ranch took me approximately a month or two, considering I needed money to unlock the worlds to continue the story XD. If it was a free to play game, it would take me LESS time to do than that XD

Dark Devin Eastwick level 45

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
I think it took me about a week or two, since I played constantly.

Ensign
Jun 27, 2010
Cool Ranch took me about two months. could have been way shorter with out port regal skyway.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Took me a while, but with the new buffalo wagon thing it should be faster.
The Huge Skyways are the main problem, but Kingisle might be planning the birth of a new Stormgate in their expansion, which should be coming any time now.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
other than the fact my nautical level was embarassingly low...it took me 10 days on my witch, less on my swashbuckler, however i get in "quest mode" which is close to 4 hours straight(roughly) the biggest help in my opinion is to be prepared by using those companions to bring in nautical xp...higher the nautical better ship equipment, though the crowns stuff is very nice...and on sale woot woot! XD anyway currently my buccaneer is there, 2 days lazy questing finishing up toro questing area, santa pollo area...all solo

stormy jen

Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
Cool Ranch took up 1/3 of my premium membership, so roughly about 3 months, maybe 3 and 1/4. That was all because I wanted to do all the sidequests in every single area possible. Well, I made it to MooShu, and now I can boast that I have completed every quest in Cool Ranch too.

and Skull Island, and Monquista, and Valencia...

I probably could've done it faster, but what with school starting in September and all, you get my drift.

Loyal Emmaline Ramsey, lvl 53

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
It took me half a year, but I didn't play it all the time so it shouldn't take u that long and its because I'm a witchdocter so its a little hard for us witchdocters in some worlds.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Ahoy nicole!

So it depends how long you play, if you are fast you can do it in under a week.
Mostly it takes half a month if you have a game limit to play.
For me it took one week as .

I hoped that helped you

From Eric A friend of ours

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Took me a month and a half when I was doing school it's quicker on holiday breaks