Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

NPC Companions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Hello pirates! Ok so there are some pretty cool looking NPC's and enemies in the game that we get to interact with, but don't you just wish they could be on your crew! I want Madame Esmerelda on my crew, she looks so cool to me, even though you can get Madame Nadya in the crown shop but she just isn't the same. Why don't you, down below put any NPC or Enemy you would want to see as a companion. For me right now, Madame Esmerelda, Raven Eyes, Moo Manchu, The Duck of Death, Medea, and we do see Meowiarty so him to and thats all I can think of right now.

Catherine Reade
Isabella Reade

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Magdalena Vendalino ( the Unicorn lady in Sevilla University, Valencia ).

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Calico Jack

Egg Foo Young

Napoleguin

That polar bear that shows up whenever your about to log in to pirate101 during the winter season.

The Elysian guard on delphos

Pigsy

Dragon Prince

Gortez!

Finally, The Frogfather

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Heh, none of you thought of the BRASS MONKEY or the IRON MONKEY!! Those 2 look AMAZING!!! One companion I would want would definitely have to be Egg Foo Yung, or even Moo Manchu.