Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest finder for Pirates 101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
Hi,
I would like to see a quest finder be added to Pirates 101 like there is in Wizards 101. With so many things to do and so many things to see, I often wonder if I'm missing a side quest along the way. On Wizards101 I can depend on the quest finder to keep me informed and I've discovered several overlooked quests that way. I think that would be the case on Pirates101 as well.
To sum it up I think a quest finder would be an awesome, much used and appreciated addition to Pirates.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I know we'll get one eventually, but I'm totally with you on this. Especially since in Pirate there are long stretches of wind lanes and multiple islands so it's all too easy to overlook a potential quest -- particularly in Cool Ranch (not that I want to go back there any time soon, but still...).

Add a vote for a quest finder sooner rather than later!

Ensign
Aug 29, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Your post isn't the only one asking for a quest finder, I've 'yared' theirs and now you get a yar from me. I hope we get this soon!