Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why can't I gift

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Okay so I tried to gift a friend for helping me with that giant monster that you have to beat in order to get to the end of Aquila but I couldn't but when I was watching Blaze Life Hammer on you tube and saw he could gift so can someone please tell me why I can't gift pretty please with a yum yum on top

Ensign
Jan 01, 2013
dragonmaster1236 on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:
Okay so I tried to gift a friend for helping me with that giant monster that you have to beat in order to get to the end of Aquila but I couldn't but when I was watching Blaze Life Hammer on you tube and saw he could gift so can someone please tell me why I can't gift pretty please with a yum yum on top
lemononade or whole yum yum fruit?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

The ability to gift crown shop items to other players is an account-wide setting. To turn on gifting you need to visit My Account then Parental Controls. There is a check box to turn gifting on or off for your account.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Bonnie Anne on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

The ability to gift crown shop items to other players is an account-wide setting. To turn on gifting you need to visit My Account then Parental Controls. There is a check box to turn gifting on or off for your account.
great forgot my master password

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
dragonmaster1236 on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
You should be able to email P101 support and verify your account with them through email and then they probably can help you recover your password or create a new one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dragonmaster1236 on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
I am sure that customer support can help you out there.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

To reset your Master Password you need to:
1. Login to the Pirate101.com website
2. Once logged in, click on the “My Account” Treasure Chest
3. At the top of the screen, there is a field to enter your Master Password. To the right of the Submit button, there is a blue “Forgot Password” link – click it.
4. An email will then be sent to the Master Password email address you set up previously.
5. Use the temporary password in the email to login to the Master Password.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Bonnie Anne on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

To reset your Master Password you need to:
1. Login to the Pirate101.com website
2. Once logged in, click on the “My Account” Treasure Chest
3. At the top of the screen, there is a field to enter your Master Password. To the right of the Submit button, there is a blue “Forgot Password” link – click it.
4. An email will then be sent to the Master Password email address you set up previously.
5. Use the temporary password in the email to login to the Master Password.
Thanks Bonnie Anne