Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question on the Corrupted Ki-rin mount's speed.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Hello.

So in case you don't know yet you can get a permanent Corrupted Ki-rin mount from the Nefarious 5 fight in the Nefarious Tower (Tower of Moo Manchu). However, it's speed is only Normal speed. My question is why is this the case? Why is a dropped permanent mount slower than the other permanent mounts in the game? Is it possible to increase it's speed to very fast or at the very least fast even?

Thanks in advance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
flash33 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Hello.

So in case you don't know yet you can get a permanent Corrupted Ki-rin mount from the Nefarious 5 fight in the Nefarious Tower (Tower of Moo Manchu). However, it's speed is only Normal speed. My question is why is this the case? Why is a dropped permanent mount slower than the other permanent mounts in the game? Is it possible to increase it's speed to very fast or at the very least fast even?

Thanks in advance.
Possibly because it's been corrupted. The Ki-rin is a wind spirit and Moo's corruption magic has robbed it of this speed.
I'm happy with anything that drops; I was lucky enough to get the corrupted Foo Lion pet from that battle.