Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do HoT's stack?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Question is simple, do Heal over time stack?

I know poisons do not stack, bleeding does not stack, witchdoctors damage over times do not stack, but I have not really looked into the healing over time, so, does anyone know, do they stack?

If they don't what is the purpose of having many of the Bigger heal spells and not having the simple level 5 gear that has Mojo Mastery and a heal card? I would think the mojo mastery which increases how much you heal and how much spells do would be much better than having extra big heal spells if they don't stack..

Just my opinion!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Darth JT on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
Question is simple, do Heal over time stack?

I know poisons do not stack, bleeding does not stack, witchdoctors damage over times do not stack, but I have not really looked into the healing over time, so, does anyone know, do they stack?

If they don't what is the purpose of having many of the Bigger heal spells and not having the simple level 5 gear that has Mojo Mastery and a heal card? I would think the mojo mastery which increases how much you heal and how much spells do would be much better than having extra big heal spells if they don't stack..

Just my opinion!
if you are referring to the retreat from the doubloons, yes they do

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Logan Sharp on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
if you are referring to the retreat from the doubloons, yes they do
Nope, not referring to the doubloon heals, I am referring to heal spells like Revive, that heal and continue to heal over 2 more rounds, if I cast revive and my friend casts revive, do the HoTs stack? I am sure I can easily check, but we usually win once we start the healing rounds. But I was quite curious to the answer to this.