Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching Bug

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
For some reason I am unable to stitch anything to the Nefarious Novablaster, even if they are the same weapon type. I love the looks of the blaster, but would prefer different stats, and this bug is preventing me from doing so.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy Morgrim,

The reason you can't stitch your other weapons to the Nefarious Novablaster because it has a unique animation that would not work with other shooty weapons. Sorry!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy Morgrim,

The reason you can't stitch your other weapons to the Nefarious Novablaster because it has a unique animation that would not work with other shooty weapons. Sorry!
I want to keep the look of the novablaster and have the stats of something else. Wouldn't the animation stay the same?

Developer
Merciless Morgrim on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
I want to keep the look of the novablaster and have the stats of something else. Wouldn't the animation stay the same?
Stitching is either On or Off, and if it is On, it needs to be stitchable both ways.

If someone wanted to keep the stats of the Novablaster (including the Novablast card) and stitch it to a weapon that does not include the Novablast animation (ie, any other weapon) then your animations would break.

Sorry!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Ratbeard on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
Stitching is either On or Off, and if it is On, it needs to be stitchable both ways.

If someone wanted to keep the stats of the Novablaster (including the Novablast card) and stitch it to a weapon that does not include the Novablast animation (ie, any other weapon) then your animations would break.

Sorry!
Will there be any plans for the future to add an animation for that power on other weapons? I would love to be able to stitch it someday