Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Strongest Knives

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
What is the strongest weapon for maxed swashbucklers. I mean something along the lines of which weapon has the best base power that gets a boost from agility. I.e. the Myordian Brace has a base power 201.

Fearless DolanGrant lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FireMorgan13 on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
What is the strongest weapon for maxed swashbucklers. I mean something along the lines of which weapon has the best base power that gets a boost from agility. I.e. the Myordian Brace has a base power 201.

Fearless DolanGrant lvl 65
Well my little Swashy has, waiting for her to grow into...
Blades of Shade, Slashy/Stabby: 213 damage + 7 armor + 20% armor protection

Ensign
Oct 30, 2010
Currently, the best blades are the Blades of Shade which are dropped by Cadmus. In order to farm Cadmus, you must complete Buffalo Bills Promotion. He gets the promotion at level 60. These blades are rare, so don't expect to get them easily. It takes a lot of patience to get these blades, it took me nearly 10 hours! Good Luck with getting the blades! Bold Nicholas Xavier Lvl 65

Ensign
May 27, 2012
I was in the labyrinth dungeon (yet again) yesterday with a max swashbuckler and he had blades of shade. They are still on my hit list to get (no luck so far) as well as the minotaur axe (he is also not willing to hand it over). While hidden, these blades of shade do some serious damage. Try farming Cadmus at Ilios for them (first cave on your right as you go in) but be prepared to go in several times...! Best of luck!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Defiantly The Blades Of Shade & The Boarding Knives I should know cause I have both, I say go for those mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Blades of shade. I have them , they are great! They took forever to get though.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Silver Misty Trice on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
I was in the labyrinth dungeon (yet again) yesterday with a max swashbuckler and he had blades of shade. They are still on my hit list to get (no luck so far) as well as the minotaur axe (he is also not willing to hand it over). While hidden, these blades of shade do some serious damage. Try farming Cadmus at Ilios for them (first cave on your right as you go in) but be prepared to go in several times...! Best of luck!
And was that me by any chance?

Ensign
May 27, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
And was that me by any chance?
LOL, it may well have been Chris! I love the weapon I have now but I really, really want that minotaur axe as it will give me relentless and those blades of shade are proving very elusive

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Thanks guys, I farmed for blades of shade a while ago, with no success. I did fought Cadmus once about four days ago, got it first try. I know the blades of shade are very good, I was just wondering if anything new came out.

Fearless DolanGrant lvl65

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012