Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KingsileCon!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Tada! Introducing one of my (many) great (or not) ideas!

Kingsile Con!

What do you guys/girls think? It could be like any other ___ Con! There'd be... uh... Crowns giveaways... and... uh... Developers could speak?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
KI could just speak and giveaway at a booth at some other con. An entire convention circled around to MMOs? I mean, I know there's MineCon, but there are tons of people into Minecraft. Let's face it. Wizard and Pirate101 are more circled around kids and the whole family, not individual people. Maybe Dragoncon?

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
KI could just speak and giveaway at a booth at some other con. An entire convention circled around to MMOs? I mean, I know there's MineCon, but there are tons of people into Minecraft. Let's face it. Wizard and Pirate101 are more circled around kids and the whole family, not individual people. Maybe Dragoncon?
There are quite a few million players though. I have a feeling that it wouldn't be too empty. I'd love to go, if it ever happened to be near my area. I'd probably drag a friend or two and some chaperones along with me. It would be fun!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I would love that :O and maybe they could give us a sneak peak at some future update at the convention?

If they do then I would like them to do it in Sacramento so I can join in on the fun :P

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
if there was one i would beg my parents to let me go. i would save up money every year to go or to at least cover some expenses. it would be great to meet the message board team

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
if there was one i would beg my parents to let me go. i would save up money every year to go or to at least cover some expenses. it would be great to meet the message board team
Yep, and I could see Chrissy being bombarded with autograph requests if they find out who she is in the crowd

And it would be cool if the event would have an exclusive server just to throw a party for those that decided to come :D and maybe some raffles for crowns/special items