Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible Follow Through Bug

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
This question is intended for Ratbeard. I have noticed that the talent Follow Through given by the weapon the Axe of the Minotaur Lords is targeting hidden units. However this talent is a rank 1 talent and has no mention of it having the ability to target hidden units in the power description. Is this a behavior a bug or is the description simply incorrect?

Developer
Follow Through is a powerful swing. It neither knows nor cares about the hidden status of anything in the way.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ratbeard on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Follow Through is a powerful swing. It neither knows nor cares about the hidden status of anything in the way.
Great, Ratbeard! Not only do I have to watch out for AoE attacks, now I have to watch out for a buck's wild swing? Any chance I could dodge a follow through?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Oh, it's OP. My buccaneer is gonna be happy...

Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Great, Ratbeard! Not only do I have to watch out for AoE attacks, now I have to watch out for a buck's wild swing? Any chance I could dodge a follow through?
It doesn't matter if you dodge or not, follow through will trigger first strike/riposte which will usually pop you out of hidden anyway even if the follow through does miss.